3.10

I smiled as I looked up at my mate and husband

I smiled as I looked up at my mate and husband. But that soon turned into a frown when they opened their mouths. "We are here to talk!" Bella said in a tone that tried to insert her dominance. I rolled my eyes as I only looked at Emmett or our son. So she cleared her throat to get our attention.

"Say what you need and leave!" Esme said from her spot on the couch, making me laugh.

"The wolves have agreed to watch over Bella as long as we do our part in protecting her as well." Edward said and I laughed even more. He was never going to get it. Emmett was pissed.

"I am not protecting that thing!" He hissed as he kept Jace and I in his arms. "The rest of the family can decide for themselves but my mate and I will have no part in it. Our son won't be but in the middle of your issues." He said and I only nodded in agreement.

"We need everyone!" Bella said and I shook my head.

"Then that sucks. Cause we won't help!" I said as I looked at the rest of our family.

"I am not helping!" Rosalie said as she stood to leave. "You really need to start listening, Edward!" She said before she left the room. Edward glared at her as she walked out.

"I have to agree with her. For a mind reader you suck!" I said, making my family laugh.

"Ain't that the truth!" Ian said as he stayed sitting in the dining room. I looked over at him to see what he was doing. It looked like he was writing something. It made me wonder what he was writing. I would have to ask him later about that.

"Well, we don't care, you all have to help! So we are here to make a schedule!" Bella said in a happy tone.

"No we don't!" Alice said as she glared at Bella and Edward. Edward stared at her with a pleading look. "We don't have to do anything we don't want to." She stated, before getting up and leaving the room.

"Carlisle, Esme?" Edward said as he looked at them they stayed quiet so he turned to my uncle and Ian. "Ian, Jasper?" He asked his tone quietly and pleading.

"I will not help you! Not after all you have done to my niece." My uncle said and I smiled at him and nodded his head at me.

"I'll pass! Don't feel like putting my life on the line for your blood singer." Ian said as he got up from the table. "Now that you two are home. I am taking my mate to have a little fun of our own." He said with a smirk as he passed us. Emmett let out a booming laugh as I just giggled at him.

"NO, NO, NO!" Bella yelled, making us all turn and look at her confused. This is not how it was supposed to go! Edward, you promised me that they would protect me. That they would open their arms and welcome me in." She screamed, making us all glare at Edward. He looked at all of us and sighed. "You said if I gave up on being with Emmett that Brooklyn would be nicer to me. Well... I gave up on him and guess what she still fucking hates me. You told me if I showed up when they were shopping that they would let me tag along. But they didn't." She screeched even louder.