2.3

"I am sorry

"I am sorry. I should have said something sooner." I said as Edward glared at me and Emmett looked pissed. I looked down at Brooklyn and sighed. I knew that this could have happened but I really did hope that Bella had feelings for Edward and that her crush on Emmett would go away. Mustly for Edward as he deserved to have love in his life. "I just wanted everyone to get along. I thought if we all gave her a chance then maybe she would get over her crush on Emmett. But tonight just made it stronger. And I am sorry." I said, making Edward confused now.

"What do you mean? It only made it stronger?" He asked and I bit my lip. I didn't want to tell him what I had seen but knew it would end badly if I didn't. She did n't just have a crush on Emmett. She was in love with him.

"When Emmett tried to attack you. She took it as him also having feelings for her. She wants to confess her feelings for Emmett. She didn't see what you did to Brooklyn. She believes she is his mate and Brooklyn is just standing in the way of her happy ending." I said and Edward hissed at me as Emmett laughed.

"She isn't my type. I like sassy blondes. Not nosy bitches that smell like trash!" Emmett said, making Edward huff. It was clear he thought she smelt amazing and longed to drink her blood.

"I am sorry I brought her in here. But she didn't touch anything! She just wanted to see how you lived. Get a chance to get to know everyone." Edward said and I gasped. As did everyone else.

"You brought her into their room?" Carlisle asked. Clearly shocked and annoyed.

"It's not that big of a deal! She just wanted to see what their room looked like!" Edward yelled. But it was a big deal. This wasn't his space to bring someone unwanted into our rooms. He stared at me for a moment before looking over at Emmett and Brooklyn. "I am sorry. I shouldn't have." He said not even looking at Emmett anymore. "But we have to leave to keep her safe." He said and I just shook my head.

"You should have never started to talk to her." I finally said as I walked away. I knew this was also my fault and that I may have lost Brooklyn because of it. I heard Edward hiss as I knew he was still reading my thoughts.

But I didn't care as this was both of our faults. That is how the family would see it and there would be no changing their minds when it comes to Brooklyn.

 That is how the family would see it and there would be no changing their minds when it comes to Brooklyn