3.13

I huffed as I was annoyed that I was asked to meet with Bella, Edward and the mutt

I huffed as I was annoyed that I was asked to meet with Bella, Edward and the mutt. Emmett and my uncle were also annoyed with them. "What do you want now?" Emmett hissed as I stood behind him and my uncle. I smirked as the mutt looked scared. Good he should be. Edward looked just as annoyed as we did. But Bella looked smug.

"I will not be in the fight!" Edward said, making both my uncle and Emmett growl at them.

"The hell you won't!" Jasper yelled. "You don't fight then none of us do!" He said as he took a step closer to Edward and the mutt. Bella now looked scared. But that soon went away.

"If you don't then they will kill me and so many more people. My father will be killed! He didn't start this, he should have to be hurt because..." Bella screamed.

"And it will be your fault!" Emmett said as he flexed his muscles.

"Look! Bella won't be safe if she is on the battlefield." Edward said and I laughed.

"And... what is your point?" I asked as I stepped closer to my mate and uncle. "This is all happening because of her!" I hissed as the mutt stiffened as he looked at me. "What you didn't know?" I asked as I smirked at the mutt.

"Can you please just give me this?" Edward asked and I scoffed as did Emmett and my uncle.

"NO! We aren't fighting your battles. You and that thing started this and you will be there. If not then what happens next is your fault. We will make sure that the Volturi know that it happened because of you and that thing!" Jasper said and Emmett and I agreed.

"Better only one nasty human dies over the ones who are innocent." I said as Edward looked at me hurt. Bella looked scared and the mutt looked pissed.

"You can't be serious?" The mutt said but the looks we gave him in return told him we were.

"What can't you do one nice thing for me?" Bella yelled as she tried to approach me. I hissed at her.

"Why should I? You have done nothing to earn my kindness!" I hissed as Emmett held me back. "I should do her a favor and kill you myself!" I said as Bella and the mutt looked at me shocked.

"If You and Bella are not here for the battle then we will leave. Even if the pack stays." My uncle said as he looked from Edward to the mutt. "Do you want her to be the reason your kind is whipped out?" He said, making the mutt gulp at him.

"We can take them!" He said but he didn't seem too sure of himself or his pack. "We know how many there are!" He said, making me scoff.

"You know how many there are as of last night! Not the new numbers!" I said as I smiled at him. Edward looked at us confused before he turned to my uncle and mate.

"Alice won't tell you. She has seen what kind of person you truly are and has no desire to help you anymore!" Emmett said, making Edward sigh.

"I never meant for all this to happen. I just wanted the girl I fell in love with." He said, making my uncle hiss at him.