2.5🔞

I huffed when we arrived at the hotel

I huffed when we arrived at the hotel. I was pissed at him for thinking so little of me. I could tell he was upset and regretted his choice of words. "Baby!" He said as I got out of the jeep. "I..." He said but stopped as he walked up to me. "I'm sorry! I really thought you were scared of me. I did think that you would need time to process what I was and where you fit into all of it." He said and the look in his eyes made me sad. I sighed as I pulled him into my arms.

"I was never scared of you!" I said as I placed my face into his neck. "But when most people think about vampires they see them feeding off of humans." I said as he tightened his grip on me. "I have never seen you feed or heard you talking about it. It made me wonder why I was there? Why, you were attached to me? Why, everyone but Edward cared about me? I mean, Jasper was the easiest one. Since I knew he was my great uncle. But it had me question everything I knew about my family and the man I was in love with." I said and he just chuckled at me.

"No one would dare feed off of you." He said as he pulled me away. "They would have had to gone through me first. I would kill anyone that tries to hurt you! And as you know I was so attached to you because you are my mate and I was also in love with you." He said and I just smiled up at him. "You are everything to me." He said and I nodded my head at him. "Let's check in and I will show you just how much I love you!" He said as he picked me up and carried me over to the office. I giggled as he placed me down when we walked inside. "OH! The things I plan to do to you and your body." He whispered as we passed an older couple. I saw the looks they were giving us and it made me wonder what they were thinking. I never really cared what others thought about me and Emmett. But with Bella being so noisy it had me looking at everyone wondering what they thought.

"Stop glaring!" Emmett said and I huffed at him. He slapped my ass and smiled at me. "Let them think, what they want. They would never really believe that a vampire is about to make love to a fine ass human like you." He said and I smirked at him.

"No, just screw her brains out and then feed off of her!" I said with a chuckle. He laughed as we made it up to the front counter. The lady behind the counter smiled and batted her eyelashes at Emmett.

"Mr. and Mrs. Emmett McCarthy!" Emmett said as he pulled out two ID's and a credit card. I looked at him confused and he just smiled at me before leaning down and kissing me. The lady behind the counter quickly frowned over at me before she smiled again at Emmett.

"Honeymoon suite?" She asked and Emmett nodded his head at her.

"Yes, me and my lovely wife are traveling for our honeymoon." He said but didn't bother to look at her. I smirked as this seemed to annoy her.

"Well, if there is anything I can do for you please let me know." She said as she tried to flirt with him. It only pissed me off.

"I think my wife can take better care of me than you ever could!" He said as He picked up the keys, our IDs and his credit card. I glared even harder at this chick. She looked offended at me as I just smirked at her. "Come on baby!" He said as he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me over to the elevators.

"When you change me. Can I kill her?" I asked and he just smirked at me.

"No! You will be a good girl and only feed off of animals." He said with a laugh as we got onto the elevator. I rolled my eyes at him. "I refuse to let you kill anyone. I don't want my sweet girl to have that hanging over her head." He said before he kissed my head. "Besides... you will be too busy to kill anyone!" He said and I frowned at him in confusion. "Cause I plan on taking you the moment your eyes open." He said and I giggled as of course he would want sex the moment I was a vampire. I giggled which made him pick me up. "But for now I will ravish this sexy human body!" He said and ran us to our room.

"Since when is my last name McCarthy?" I asked as he opened the door. He just smirked at me.

"Since you were five!" He said as walked us into our room.

"Since you were five!" I said as I walked us into our room

"Since you were five!" I said as I walked us into our room. I smirked as I knew that would be her last name one day and I had asked Jasper to have a few IDs for her. She looked at me shocked and it just made me laugh. "I for one like how it sounds. Brooklyn McCarthy." I whispered into her ear.

"Mmm.. That does sound good!" She said as I sat down on the couch with her in my lap. I moaned as she moved to straddle my lap. I watched as her dress scrunched up and I got a peak of her laced covered pussy. I have wanted her for hours now and she was just teasing me.

"I am sorry!" I said and this made her confused. But as soon as my hand touched her panites she knew why I was saying sorry. I ripped them off her. "Get that dress off!" I growled as I moved her so she was laying down on the couch. I quickly buried my face in between her legs. I heard her moan and I groaned as I reached up and felt her dress on her body. "Take it off before I rip it off of you!" I said, not taking my face from between her legs. I felt her shift a few times and then stop so I reached up again and her chest was bare. I hummed as I loved feeling her hot skin against my cold skin. "Good girl!" I growled into her pussy.

"You're overdressed now!" She moaned and I watched as she arched her back. I moved away from her and stood up.

"You are right, I am." I said as I removed my shirt. She smirked at me as she moved to help me undo my belt. But I grabbed her hands. "Lay back down on the couch! Spread your legs and wait for me!" I said as I looked into her eyes. I smirked as she did just what I asked. Once my pants were off I stroked myself. "Mmm." I said as I moved up her body. "Such a good girl for me!" I hummed as I lined myself up with her. I slowly pushed into her and growled as I loved how I stretched her.

"OH! Fuck!" She moaned as I just chuckled at her. "I think you get bigger each time we have sex!" She said as she pulled me closer to her. I shook my head as I kissed her.

"Or you just get tighter!" I said as I set my pace. The sound of skin slapping together was all that was heard in our room. We were both nearing our end when some asshole decided it was a good time to knock on our door. "Are you serious right now?" I growled but Brooklyn was riding me by this time and I wasn't going to stop just to see who the hell had the balls to knock on our room. I heard them knock again before the handle jiggled. I growled as I picked up Brooklyn and moved us to the bed.

"What's wrong?" She asked and I shook my head as I pulled the covers over us. I was sure someone was trying to get into our room and I knew it could only be one of two people. The chick from the front counter or the guy that was checking out Brooklyn. Either way that person would be dead. I didn't care if I wasn't supposed to kill humans. If they were here to hurt her then it was within my right to protect her.

"Nothing Baby!" I said as I felt her orgasm ready to burst. I was close as well. I just hoped whoever was at our door would open it before we had both finished.

"OH! Emmett!" Brooklyn moaned just as the door was opened. I hadn't heard it close and I was too focused on the pleasure my mate was in to care.

"That's it baby! Cum for me!" I said in a husky tone as I emptied myself into her.