3.7

I shook my head as this was why the mutt was so smug when he was at her house

 I shook my head as this was why the mutt was so smug when he was at her house. They thought they had something on my family. They thought that they could start a war. But what she didn't tell them would put them in more danger then she knows. The Volturi would surely help if Carlisle asked them to. This was all her doing. But why? Had I really been so blind to not see what they had been telling me. "Bella?" I said as I tried to move closer to her. Jasper blocked my path as I tried to get to her to protect her from my brothers. Knowing what they would do to her if she kept talking.

"They have a right to know that they broke the treaty." She defended herself. But I shook my head at her. How wrong she was. This would lead to their deaths.

"But we didn't!" I retorted back to her. She looked at me confused before she glared at me. I wasn't sure what game she was playing at but she wasn't going to start a fight with my family and the mutts. My family would fight and they would win.

"Just shut up Edward... God, you can be so annoying some times.!" She said as I looked at her in shock. What was going on with her? She never acts like this with me.

"You need to leave now. While you still can." I said but the glare my family was sending me let me know I was in deep shit. I knew now that I had to distance myself from her but with the new threat it was going to be hard. As she needed us to protect her. Victoria was the real danger and this unknown vampire. "Bella! Now!" I said in a tone that had her looking at me like I was the only one she loved. But deep down I knew I wasn't. She loved my mated brother and the stupid fucking mutt, Jacob.

 She loved my mated brother and the stupid fucking mutt, Jacob

I loved it when Edward got that demanding tone. It showed his power. Now if he would use that power against his family that thing would be perfect. I could have him, Emmett and Jacob all to myself. But with Brooklyn around I knew that I would never get what was rightfully mine. The pack and the Cullens were mine and I was going to get what was mine.

"You haven't told them why we are even here? Shouldn't they know the reason behind why we are here?" I said as I reached for him. I wanted him close to me.

"We don't care! Leave as this is the last time I will allow you to step foot into my house!" I heard Carlisle's voice ring out. I glared at him as he approached us.