2.10

I shook my head as I watched my family pack yet again

 I shook my head as I watched my family pack yet again. "Why are we moving back? I thought we left because of her?" I asked as I stared at my adopted parents. They both turned to me and sighed. "Because Edward has to get everything his way. I am surprised you didn't send me away like he wanted!" I said with venom in my voice. They both looked hurt but they knew I was telling them the truth.

"They wouldn't dare!" I heard Emmett say and I scoffed. But I knew the only reason they didn't was because of him and my uncle.

"If it's for Edward. Not sure why they didn't! They don't seem to give a shit about you or the others." I said as I walked out to my car. I heard something break but didn't look to see what it was.

"Where are you going?" Ian asked as I moved to open my car door. I rolled my eyes as I ignored him. "Brook?" He asked and I sent him a glare. He sighed as he looked from me to the house our so-called family were in. "I know how you feel! But we are only doing what is best for everyone." Was all he said before walking back into the house. I got into my car but was met with Emmett sitting in the passenger seat.

"What are you doing?" He asked and I shrugged my shoulders at him. "Brooklyn you are due to give birth any day. You can't just take off." He said and I scoffed. As i was ok to up and move but not for me to leave by myself.

"No? But is it perfectly fine to make me move? When I am due any day? Make this make sense to me!" I asked and he sighed. I knew he wouldn't be able to. None of them would be able to.

"I know this sucks. Carlisle and Esme just want the family together." He said and I growled at him. "I hate it too!" He said but I was over them all trying to justify what they were doing.

"Then why do you let them make choices for us and our family?" I yelled at him. He looked at me shocked as I took my engagement ring off. "I think you need to hold on to this for now! It is clear we want two different things in our lives." I said as I held out the ring. He shook his head as he walked up to me.

He took it out of my hand. But when I went to turn away from me he grabbed my hand and placed the ring back on my finger. "This stays on!" He said as he looked me in the eyes. I shook my head as I pulled my hand away from him. I walked back inside to see everyone looking really upset.

"Brooklyn!" Carlisle said and I hissed at him. He didn't open his mouth again.

 He didn't open his mouth again