3.8

I hissed as Edward walked back into the house

I hissed as Edward walked back into the house. Carlisle looked annoyed as Bella was sitting outside in her truck. "Shouldn't you human be running back to her mutt?" I hissed as He looked only at me. We all watched as he sighed but didn't say a word. He approach me and I growled

"I am so sorry Emmett... Brooklyn. I really thought she cared for me. I thought I was enough for her." He said, making Brooklyn scoff.

"God you are a self centered asshole. Do you not get that we do not want her in our lives? Or is it that you can't stand that she is only your blood singer that pisses you off?" Brooklyn said as she held our son. I looked at them and smiled. She looks beautiful with her messy bun and her pajamas.

"Don't we all know it?" Jasper said as he moved in front of my mate. I hissed as I turned back to Edward.

He was glaring at her and it pissed me off. "You won't win. Not against all of us." I said as I glared at him. He looked at me annoyed before looking over at Carlisle.

"I am your first son! You should put my happiness in front of others." He said, making Carlisle laugh.

"You're not happy though. You hate the way she feels towards the mutt and towards Emmett. You think you should be enough. Like Brooklyn is enough for Emmett. But you aren't. You envy them. How happy they are. How they love each other. You want that but know deep down it isn't with her." Jasper said as he remained in front of my mate. "You know what we have said is true but refuse to believe it. Because how could you, the mind read, be wrong about your blood singer?" He said, pissing us all off. Including Alice.

"Wait, you knew about what she wanted from all of us? She asked as she shook her head at him. You both used me. Knowing what would happen if I helped you. How it would damage my relationship with Brook." She said as she pouted at Edward.

"It's all there in your emotions. I feel it as does Brooklyn." Jasper said, making me look towards my mate. She was not paying any attention to what was going on as our son had fallen asleep in her arms.

"Bella and I both agree. She belongs in our family. At least as my girlfriend." He said in a flat tone. It was clear no matter what we said, what we thought he wasn't going to listen to us.

"She will never be my family." Rosalie said as she looked... No glare at Edward.

"Same here!" Brooklyn said as she played with our son's little hands.

I took my place next to her and nodded my head. "Same here." I said as I wrapped my arm around my son and mate. "She is nothing to me." I said and I heard Edward sigh.

"Edward, we have all made it clear we do not want her in our lives. You need to expect that." Carlisle said as he moved in front of us all. Edward shook his head.

"I can't. She is who I want. And you should be happy for me. But there is something I want to talk to you about." He said and I hissed.

"I will not help you protect that thing!" I hissed as I glared at him. My anger was growing as he kept up this attitude. "She isn't your mate." I growled this time.