A Prince And His Archer

Holding hands in the back seat with Damian, Finn kept looking at the man he couldn't believe he had let himself get this close to - occasionally catching Rhea grinning at the two of them in the rearview mirror. Somehow, her knowing looks seemed to bother him less, he realized, giving Damian's hand a small squeeze and smiling. He couldn't stop thinking of what had happened just prior to their small road trip...

"Tell me why we need to be this far from everyone else?" Finn had groaned, following Damian through the parking lot to the rental car. At the time, Finn had written off Damian's giddiness and secretive behavior as a result of him having just smoked - Damian's eyes were certainly red enough.
"What I have to say isn't for anyone else to hear," Damian said, moving to slide onto the hood of the car before Finn grabbed him by the arm.
"Watch the rental!" he snapped, pulling Damian away from the vehicle, "If you're gonna sit somewhere, how about the seats in the damn car?"
Instead of responding, Damian looked down and smiled when he confirmed that Finn had yet to let go of his wrist. Eyes following Damian's, Finn blushed before dropping his grip on Damian's arm. Still grinning, Damian unlocked the car and opened a door to the back seat, sliding in and waiting for Finn to join him. Hesitating, Finn briefly wondered why they weren't sitting in the front seats, but the curiosity as to what Damian wanted to talk about made him join the man anyway.

Finn ducked into the car and closed the door behind him before asking, "Now what's so damn important?"
"Mira, I know I haven't been easy to work with lately," Damian began, pausing when Finn scoffed at the understatement before continuing, "And I've been acting like it's your fault, but it's not - this is all me."
Finn looked surprised at Damian owning up to his actions, crossed arms relaxing and expression softening as he kept listening after Damian let out a sigh.
"I've been... in denial about some things- some... feelings," Damian cleared his throat, heart pounding - it was clear that this was more difficult to admit than he realized, but still he took a deep breath and said, "Te quiero. Te amo."

I want you. I love you. No, surely Finn had mistranslated... but then he recalled the way Dominik looked at Rhea when he said those same things, his eyes full of love. Looking up, Finn blushed as the realization hit him that Damian was now gazing upon him with the same passion in his eyes. Somehow, instead of panic or disgust or even indifference, Finn felt a bit stunned but somehow also... hopeful?
"Can you, um, run that by me again?" Finn asked, trying to suppress a grin, face growing warmer by the second.
"I said," Damian whispers as he leans in closer, "I love you. And I want you."

Chills ran up Finn's spine and, before he knew it, he had bridged the gap between himself and Damian. The feeling of Damian's lips pressed against his, smiling into the kiss, sent a small rush of desire through him. Once Finn bit the other man's lower lip, Damian let out a pleased growl and the sound was enough for Finn to stop holding himself back. Hands moving up Damian's shirt, Finn reached the collar before ripping it down the front.
"Could've asked," Damian muttered between lip bites and rough kisses.
"Didn't wanna stop," Finn grunted, referring to the making out as his hands run along the taller man's muscular chest.
Gripping Finn by the hair and pulling away, Damian looks deep into Finn's eyes before smirking, "Not even if I want to put my mouth somewhere else?"
Finn's raised eyebrows and dropped jaw in response to the offer made Damian chuckle, "You need to tell me if that's a yes."
"Definitely a yes," Finn says, causing Damian to pull him in for one more rough kiss before letting go of his hair. Finn eagerly unbuttoned his own pants before sliding them down, along with his underwear.

"Que bueno," Damian growled once Finn's dick sprung up out of his briefs, "Hard for me already."
With one smooth motion, Damian lowered his head down onto Finn, taking the entire length of his dick into his mouth at once.
"Fuck," Finn moaned, hands moving to grip Damian's long, dark hair as he began bobbing his head up and down slowly. Lost in the pleasure of how Damian's mouth felt, Finn didn't notice him wipe off a bit of drool that dripped down from his mouth before bringing one wet finger up to Finn's asshole. The sudden, toe-curling sensation of Damian teasing his entrance makes Finn cry out and start thrusting into Damian's mouth, grip tightening on his hair.

Damian couldn't help but moan around Finn when he heard the man make noises he'd never heard from him before. The vibration made Finn's eyes roll in the back of his head, pleasure building rapidly.
"Getting close," Finn whimpered, realizing he wouldn't be able to stop himself from coming, though he was trying to delay it.
Damian flicked his tongue around Finn as he came hard, the world around him vanishing. For a few glorious seconds, Finn existed in a universe of pure ecstacy.
Once Damian had swallowed and Finn had loosened his grip, riding small aftershocks, Damian moved his hand to grab Finn's ass instead, slowly pulling his head away.

"Tan lindo," Damian sighs, looking down at Finn, "I love the noises you make, pretty boy."
"Oh hush," Finn says, looking away and blushing, embarrassed by how quickly he came.
"Not a chance," Damian grins, leaning in and kissing Finn's warm cheek.
"Sorry 'bout your shirt," Finn mumbles, looking down at Damian's bare chest.
"Don't be," Damian says, pulling it off, "But I'm borrowing yours to go back and get the others."
"Go for it," Finn says, starting to remove his shirt, "I need a minute. Or ten."

"Hey guys," Dominik giggled from the passenger's seat, breaking Finn out of his reverie, "Does- does this mean we're the Judgment Gays?"
"Boooo," Damian says as Rhea gives a short laugh.
"Oh come on, that was a good one!" Dom protested.
Finn looked over at Damian again, smiling when he saw Damian was already looking at him.
"I love you," Finn whispered, squeezing Damian's hand.
"Gaaaaay," Dominik said, then "Ow!" when Rhea smacked the back of his head, making Finn and Damian laugh.