Love, Sex, & WWE

"Hey babe, taking a snack break before hitting the road again. Just wanted to let you know that next week I'm going to be staying the night with a woman I met at the bar. See you soon!"

Rhea Ripley stared at the message her girlfriend had sent.
She knew better than to check her phone during an interview by now, but hearing from either of her loves made Rhea happy every time.
Well.
Almost every time.
Fighting the vicious, snarling monster that seethed inside her - the one that threatened to take over every time her partners' attention turned to someone else - was somehow even more difficult when a camera was being pointed at her.
"... Jey Uso... flirting with you... Latino heat?" Cathy Kelley's charming American accent was difficult to pay attention to with the monster growling "Mine, ALL mine, ONLY mine."
Rhea was fresh from the ring - in her element. Giving into the monster was a good thing here. It kept her faction strong.
It helped her win.

Shoving the phone back into her pocket, Rhea felt herself become the woman she was used to being in front of the camera - commanding, unapologetic, in control. The microphone was already pointed at her, but she brought it closer.
"Seeing as Dom and I have an open relationship, the flirting isn't really a problem," she heard herself say, directing the comment into the camera lens, "In fact, I have a girlfriend as well."
Letting go of the microphone, Rhea turned to look at Cathy for her next question. The correspondent seemed stunned, but there was also a distinct spark of something else in her eyes.

"Rhea Ripley - bisexual and polyamorous?" Cathy seemed to have recovered from her shock quickly and was now particularly preoccupied with how her hair sat.
"You heard it here first," Rhea winked, watching Cathy giggle in response almost immediately.
"I'm going to ask what we're all wondering," Cathy continued, obviously having trouble maintaining her professional tone, "Do you have room for more gir- partners on your, uh, roster?"
Oh yes, that's it, Rhea thought, feeling the power course through her. No one can resist Mami.

"I'm not really looking, but" - Rhea took a step closer to the slightly flustered woman, slipping into her more seductive tone - "If you wanted a... private interview some other night, just let me know."
Her makeup hid it well, but the warmth in Cathy's face was easy to feel as Rhea tucked the brunette's hair behind her ear. There was something about her interviewer's timid, yet adoring expression that seemed to give Rhea exactly what she needed in that moment.
Then - quickly as she had shifted closer -Rhea pulled away, savoring the slight disappointment on Cathy's face when she did.
"And remember: Mami's always on top," Rhea ended the interview, turning toward the Judgment Day's locker room - but not before catching a glimpse of the way Cathy was checking her out as she bit her lip.
Good luck trying to get me off your mind, Rhea thought with a smirk.

Once the show ended, Rhea waited with Dominik for her girlfriend to pick them up.
"Tell Mami what's on your mind, babe," she insisted, running her fingers through the longer part of his mullet, "You've been so quiet."
"Thinking about you and Cathy Kelley," Dom admitted, blushing, "And about getting to the hotel..."
"Dirty boy," Rhea teased, sliding her hand down between his legs to feel just how eager he was through his pants, "You remembered your collar?"
"Yes, Mami," he whimpered as Rhea slid her hand away again.
"Such a good bitch," she whispered in his ear before chuckling and checking her phone, "Looks like our ride is here - though I'm sure you'd prefer if you were her ride."
Dominik blushed harder at the comment as he stood awkwardly, adjusting his pants.

"What the-" Rhea did a double-take as she opened the exit doors and saw the security guards and crowd of fans, "Fucking hell."
Cheers and the squeals of several women met Rhea's ears, phone cameras going off and signs being waved at her excitedly.
"This isn't a meet-and-greet!" she shouted over the cacophony, dodging the writing implements fans attempted to hand her - along with things to sign, such as notebooks, merch, and even someone's tits.
Noticing her girlfriend's car pull up, Rhea grabbed her boyfriend by the hand and weaved through the crowd.

"Hey, gorgeous," she said as she let go of Dom to open the car door, before leaning in and kissing the woman she had been missing all week long. Her lips felt like heaven and her familiar scent was calming.
Suddenly, there was a commotion behind Rhea and the flash went off on several cameras.
Opening her eyes, Rhea watched the series of flashing lights illuminate her girlfriend's face - she looked extremely uncomfortable and filled with anxiety.
"What's wrong, babe?" Rhea asked, glancing at Dominik in the back seat as she sat down in the front, closing the door behind her, "Did I do something?"
"It's..." her fingers danced nervously on the wheel as she seemed to search for the words, "So many people."

"Oh, love, I didn't even think," Rhea mentally kicked herself for not remembering her girlfriend had difficulty with crowds, "Let's get to the hotel and away from all the people, yeah?"
She watched her girlfriend nod vigorously before checking to make sure Rhea and Dom were buckled in. Seeing the tension in her shoulders, Rhea gently placed her hand on her girlfriend's thigh and watched her relax a bit almost immediately.
"I'm not going to let anything happen to you," Rhea promised, giving a loving squeeze as she felt muscles move underneath her hand to start turning out of the parking lot.

Looking over to check her expression, Rhea could tell there was still something bothering the woman she loved.
"What else is on your mind, baby?" Rhea asked before giving directions, "Make a left here."
It was a several minutes before there was any sound aside from the turn signal and the faint music coming from the stereo. Dominik gave directions from the back seat every now and then, but nothing more.
The wait was excruciating as Rhea started preparing for several variations of the worst:
"This just isn't working," or "I want to date the woman from the bar - but only her."
Maybe even "I just don't love you - I don't think I ever did."
Finally, her girlfriend spoke:
"I think someone's following us."