Say It With Your Mouth

The rapid pace of your heart was pounding in your ears as Rhea held you in her arms. Had she really just said what you thought you heard? Maybe it was because she was used to saying it to Dominik? How long ago had you almost said those same words to her? "I love you." She said it with so much passion and yet so easily, like she had been telling you that for years. At any rate, it was a bit too late to respond directly. However, listening to her even breathing and feeling her comfortably pressed against you, you had the distinct feeling she didn't expect you to say it back.

"Did you want to get off too?" you ask Rhea, rubbing the spot on her back where your hand rested.
"Right now I just want to hold my beautiful girlfriend in my arms," she muttered, kissing your forehead.
"In your arms is one of my favorite places to be," you tell her, grin wide as you nuzzle your face into her shirt. Breathing in her calming scent, you let yourself relax into her embrace.
"I missed this," Rhea says, and you can hear the smile in her voice, "I don't ever want it to end."

Hearing her say what you'd been feeling time and again made you so happy, you let out an audible squeal of joy and smiled so hard your cheeks ached.
"What's up, babe?" Rhea chuckled, pulling away a bit to look down at your face, "What're you making those cute noises for, hm?" She tickles your sides a bit, making you giggle. It isn't long before she's on top of you, fingers brushing against every spot she could reach to keep you laughing and squirming.
Relenting, Rhea pinned your hands on either side of you, chuckling along with you as you caught your breath.
"You're so fucking gorgeous," she says before flashing you a mischievous smile and asking, "Mind if I take you up on that offer to get me off after all?"

"Please do!" you reply enthusiastically, earning a kiss from Rhea before she releases your hands and slides off the bed. Propping yourself up on your elbows, you watch her remove her shirt and panties, leaving them in a small pile on the floor with her pants. Grinning at your wandering eyes and open mouth, Rhea took off her bra before crawling back on top of you.
"I love the face you make when I strip," she murmurs, cradling your cheek with one hand.
"What face?" you ask, finding it difficult to hold her gaze, "I make a face?"
"You do," Rhea responded, kissing you quickly, "It's adorable."
Pushing yourself up to more of a sitting position, you greet her lips with yours, not satisfied with the brevity of the kiss she gave you. Giving Rhea's lip a bite, you don't expect a response - making it all the more pleasurable when she bites you back.

"Let's put that mouth to better use," she says, gently pushing you back down before straddling your face.
"Yes, Mami," you say, eagerly placing your hands on the inside of her thighs. Just looking at the wetness slowly dripping down above you made you let out a moan.
"Good girl," Rhea praises you, moaning when she feels your tongue. The sound of her enjoying you was enough to make you crave more, driving you to put every ounce of energy and concentration into the movements of your mouth.
"Fuck, yes!" Rhea moaned, grinding against you, "Keep going, just like that."
You were good at keeping a steady pace, letting you focus on the melody of her desire and the wonderful way she tasted. 

"So good," she praised you between more and more urgent-sounding moans, "Get ready to clean me off, baby."
The knowledge that you had Rhea so close made you moan against her, doing your best to watch her face as she squirted down your chin, dripping onto your shirt. The moment her body began to relax and steady, you set to work licking and kissing every bit of her cum from her thighs.
"I have the best girl there is," Rhea declared, a serene happiness in her voice as you continued cleaning her with your mouth, "So good for Mami." You felt her stroking your hair as she kept praising you.
Once you were done, Rhea leaned down to kiss you, flicking her tongue inside your mouth.
"I taste so good on your lips," she said before kissing you again and lying down next to you. Then, turning to look at your face through half-lidded eyes, she asked, "How are you doing, baby?"
"I'm enjoying myself," you sighed happily, sliding off your shirt before cuddling up to Rhea, "I love being with you" - then, after pausing to bite your lip - "I love you."