Come, But Don't Go

"Sit up," Rhea orders, sliding the strap-on out of you to give you room. Once you've obeyed, your hands are pulled behind your back and cuffs close around your wrists again. Sitting on the edge of the bed, you await more orders as a steady hand caresses your face.
"Open your mouth," Rhea says, thumb tracing your lips as you do. You instinctively move to suck on her fingers before they're taken away, replaced by a wet silicone toy.
Your moan vibrates in your throat as the strap is shoved into your mouth.
"Clean up the mess you've made like a good girl," Rhea demands, hand moving to the back of your head, "And when you're done there, you use that sweet little mouth to clean me up too."

Mouth full, drool dripping around her strap, you can only manage a muffled "mmhmm" to indicate your understanding. As hot as this was, you were looking forward to putting your mouth against Rhea's skin - you could listen to the noises she made for hours. Just as you get into the rhythm of bobbing your head, you're held in place by your hair as the toy slides out of your mouth. The sudden light hitting your eyes makes you wince as the blindfold is removed.
"Figured you'd like to see just how much I've been enjoying you," Rhea says, removing the harness from her hips. Once your eyes adjust to the lamplight, her shape comes into focus. The details make the view even better as you notice the strings of cum dripping from between her legs, pink folds glistening wet.

Without hesitating you lean forward, bound hands between your knees, and begin licking Rhea clean. She hums happily above you at each brush of your lips and flick of your tongue, gently resting a hand on the back of your neck. It isn't long before she starts grinding against your mouth, moaning "good girl, just like that" as she did.
You let out a low, vibrating hum, just as much from enjoyment as for Rhea's benefit. The particular way she moans when she's about to come is something you feel lucky to have become intimately familiar with, and you smile upon hearing it. The grip on your hair tightens as Rhea cries out your name - something she'd never done before - as she comes. Your heart skips a beat and you wonder if you heard her correctly.

Letting out a satisfied sigh, Rhea pulls away before kissing you.
"Better every time," she breathes, releasing your wrists. You can't tell if she's referring to you or the sex overall, but decide to take it as a win either way.
"How are you doing, baby?" Rhea asks, sitting down and wrapping her arms around you.
"Thirsty," you admit, making her laugh.
"I can go get you some water," she offers, resting her chin on your shoulder.
You shake your head, "I want to stay in your arms for a while right now."
"I can do that," she says, kissing your shoulder before hugging you closer to her; then in a whisper, "You did so good."

After a few minutes, you pull back to look Rhea in the eyes. No matter how many times you saw her naked, you were always stunned by the raven-haired beauty curled up beside you, her muscles and curves prominent.
"Are you sure you can't stay longer?" you ask, half-joking.
"Would if I could, gorgeous," she says honestly, "But the boys are a wreck without me. I swear Damian and Finn find reasons to get on each other's nerves if I'm not there to mediate." She rolls her eyes, no doubt remembering having to de-escalate many an argument between the two men.
"They can't just do couple's counseling?" you ask, presenting a hypothetical.
"Not unless the counselor has them meet in a ring," she says after a beat, shaking her head, "No, I know how to handle them."
Her brow remains furrowed for a moment before relaxing as she turns back to you, asking "water?"

Nodding, you give her arm a squeeze before she stands up, watching her walk through the apartment for as long as you could from where you sat. Replaying the day in your head, you lie down. Right now you were focused on trying to remember everything, because tomorrow, Rhea would be gone.
Appearing in the doorway a couple minutes later, Rhea is wearing a large black t-shirt with an illegible metal-band font on it and holding your water.
"Aw, you put a shirt on?" you say, half-joking, "Booooo."
"Hydrate," she says after sticking her tongue out, handing you the water, "I'll get the bud."
Soon, the two of you are lounging on the bed, Rhea checking her phone while you packed a bowl.
"You photograph well," she said in a sultry voice, making you realize what she was looking at, "Wanna see?"