Give Me The Strap (And Let Me Get Off, Please, Mami?)

The slow and steady thrusting of Rhea's strap - too slow to get you anywhere close to coming - stopped completely after a moment. You whine as you feel her soft breasts touch yours, so focused on what you couldn't do in that moment that you don't hear other items being removed from the bag. The metal of the handcuffs digs into your wrists when you instinctively move either hand, wanting nothing more than to touch and hold onto the woman whose image is perfectly clear in your mind, despite the blindfold.
The warm pressure leaves your chest and you huff softly, only to feel Rhea's fingers playing with your nipples a second later. Your muscles clench around her strap as she toys with you, an occasional sadistic chuckle from her accompanying your needy noises. A cool, steady pressure suddenly squeezes one nipple, then the other, unrelenting. A finger grazes just underneath each, flicking upward in unison before you feel a slight tug on your tits.
"Are the clamps too tight?" Rhea asks.
"No, Mami," you reply, aching for her to start moving again. Another small flick at your nipple clamps and you can't stop yourself from trying to create the movement yourself, desperately twitching. Hands grip your waist in response, nails digging into your sides, making you whimper.

"Please, Mami," you beg, "Please fuck me hard and fast and please, please don't stop."
"So impatient," you hear after a short laugh, "You know you have to wait for Mami to get off before you're allowed to."
"I'm sorry, Mami," you say, fighting every urge to keep begging for release, "I just want you so badly."
"Mmm, I know, gorgeous," Rhea crooned, one hand sliding down to grab your ass briefly before you felt her reach beside you. The strap moves slightly before you start to hear and feel a faint vibration. The moan that resonates above you confirms your suspicion that the woman inside you was focused entirely on getting herself off. Her slight thrusts into you as she grinds against the vibrator only make your squirming and whining more frantic.
"Such a good little fucktoy," Rhea moaned, nails running roughly down your midriff, "So good for Mami."
Soon, her thrusts lost rhythm, commanding tone slipping as she cries out, "Fuck, yes!"
The sounds of ecstasy spilling forth above you are like a lusty symphony - a better noise than any praise that could be formed into words. Even with the overwhelming desire for your own release, listening to her come on top of you - because of you - gave you some form of relief.

After riding out the last of her orgasm, Rhea turns off the vibrator and you feel the strap shift again.
"You're so fucking sexy," she breathes, leaning forward and kissing you passionately. You moan into the kiss, the motion of her chest on yours grazing your nipples - already sensitive from the clamps. As if reading your mind, Rhea slowly releases the pressure on them once she pulls away before removing them both. The blood rushing back hurts in just the right way as she brings her mouth down to one nipple, flicking her tongue gently as you moan.
"Tell me what you want, baby," Rhea whispers, voice uncharacteristically sweet in this setting as her hands gently play with your chest.
"I want you to fuck me, hard," you say, then quickly adding, "Please, Mami?"
"Good girl," is the last thing you hear her say before you take over the soundscape.

Rhea's hands had grabbed your waist and she started thrusting into you roughly, moving your entire body against her as she did so. The intensity of the pleasure coursed through you as your cries rang out, pitch changing slightly with each hard thrust. The overwhelming pleasure mounting, you grasp for the words you need.
"Mmm, p-please-!" you get out before you're interrupted.
"Come for Mami," Rhea orders, picking up the pace slightly.
As soon as the words reach your ears, you give in to the feeling swelling inside you. Losing all control of your body, you're sure you've never come so hard in your life. This had to be the most amazing thing anyone had ever experienced and it just kept going. It felt as though years could pass this way and you wouldn't even notice, much less care.
Once you do finish, you hear yourself giggling as Rhea kisses across your neck and shoulders, strap still inside you.
"Wow," you sigh contentedly, "That was... wow."
The handcuffs click as your wrists are released. Your first instinct is to lift off the blindfold, but two hands pin yours to either side of your head before you can. The next thing you hear sends chills up your spine.
"Did I say I was done with you?"