Chapter 65: Guests Begone

"I hope you didn't feel offended by my actions earlier, Prince Elif; however, holding onto such a disastrous item like an Immortal pill required every bit of secrecy possible." Said the Human woman calmly after having scanned the dimension ring.

"Understandable, just curious though, who are you really? Because even if you are a manager of a Realm Auction house, seeing a low-Immortal spirit stone is incredibly rare, let alone thousands of mid-Immortal spirit stones." Asked Elif, curious at the identity of the human before him.

"Well then, allow me to formally introduce myself. I am Aria, the second disciple of the founder of the Realm Auction house and the current chairwoman of the Realm Auction house." Said Aria as she greeted Elif while removing her veil, allowing Eyvor, Birger, and Elif to view her face.

"Hmm, she's quite beautiful." Muttered Birger to himself, though not quiet enough considering everyone heard him.

"I must agree with you; her beauty is almost comparable to an Elf's. Well, now that my curiosity has been put to rest, we should return to the palace, as I'm sure our parents must've finished their talk by now." Said Elif as he stood up, followed by Eyvor and a slightly embarrassed Birger.

"Before you leave, here's a crystal ball; with this, you can contact me wherever." Said Aria as three small crystal balls appeared in her hand.

"No offense, but I don't see myself ever needing to contact you in the future." Replied Elif as he rejected her offer, though everyone except Illumia twitched from how blunt his rejection was.

"W-While that might be true, Prince Elif, the future is unknown; maybe my help could be useful?" Said Aria, slightly taken aback by Elif's honesty.

She's not wrong, though; I still find it hard to see myself ever contacting her over father and mother. I mean, I'm the prince of an Immortal Empire; what could the Realm Auction house possibly have that my Empire doesn't already have or couldn't easily acquire? Still, I figured having more connections could be a good thing; there was nothing wrong with getting to know more people.

"Hmm, I suppose you're right, so I'll take you up on that offer." Said Elif as he, along with Eyvor and Birger, all grabbed a crystal ball before storing them in their dimension ring.

"It was a pleasure meeting you, Prince Elif, Prince Birger, and Young Mistress Eyvor; I will leave first as I still have important business to take care of. Till we meet again." Said Aria as she put on her veil before vanishing from the booth.

"Let us head back to the palace then." Muttered Elif as the three began walking toward the exit of the Auction house while conversing about the events that transpired during the auction.

Once we made it back to the carriage, we all got inside and sat down before the carriage began moving, though while the carriage was traversing through the city, I noticed a carriage in the distance with the crest of the Eve family. Ordering the Unicorns to head toward the carriage, I had the carriage park directly next to it when we arrived.

"Sarah, what are you doing way out here?" Asked Elif after having slightly opened the window.

"Ah, your highness, what are you doing outside? Is it not her highness's birthday? You should be there celebrating her birthday rather than roaming around outside!" Reprimanded Sarah after opening the window, allowing Elif and her to communicate easily.

"For your information, some important guests arrived, so I had to entertain them while they were visiting. Besides, you know how much Elaine wanted to cultivate, so now that she finally can, do you think she'll do anything else?" Said Elif, removing the curtains blocking the window, allowing Sarah to view Eyvor and Birger sitting across from Elif.