Chapter 74: Human Woman

Somewhere deep in the eastern forest was a small group of humans, all doing various activities which were being given to them by what seemed to be a butler. Once said butler finished giving out orders, he walked to a nearby carriage before opening the door while quickly bowing afterward. Stepping out of the carriage was a young woman wearing expensive silk clothes and a veil covering her face; however, the cloak did little to hide her inborn arrogance and pride.

"Young Mistress, everything has been taken care of." Said the butler respectfully while still bowing.

"Have the scouts returned yet?" Asked the young woman as she fully exited the carriage, yet her feet never once completely touched the ground while walking, signifying she was a Saint as only they could fly.

"Yes, young mistress, and as you've requested, they've found a hidden spring only two kilometers away." Answered the butler as he carefully walked behind her.

"Hmm, good. I'll be back in one hour." Said the young lady before quickly heading in the direction where the spring was located, not even giving time for the butler to respond.

'There it is.' Thought the young lady after having flown in the air for a bit before landing on the ground directly in front of the beautiful spring reflecting the moonlight.

Standing before the spring, the young lady slowly removed her clothes one by one, showing off her immaculate body before finally removing her veil, allowing her beautiful face to be set free; unfortunately, no one would get to bear witness to such a rare and pleasant scene. With the young woman completely nude, she gracefully entered the spring, only stopping once half her body was submerged. She then meticulously washed herself, ensuring every body part wasn't left unattended.

After roughly thirty minutes of cleaning and resting, the young woman stood up, allowing two people standing on the edge of the spring to witness her exposed body. Only when she turned around did she finally notice the two people.

___

___

"Hmm, perfect timing, we had just arrived-" Said Elif as he and Idonea stared at the nude young human woman in the distance, though he was rudely interrupted since the young woman violently attacked Elif in anger; well, she tried to at least.

"HOW DARE ANOTHER MAN WITNESS ME NAKED!! I'LL KILL YOU!" Said the young human woman angrily, though before she could fully manifest her attack, she was slammed face-first into the ground.

I had peacefully come to talk with this human woman, yet the moment she saw me, she violently attacked me, quite annoying if you ask me. Thankfully, I didn't have to act as Idonea quickly suppressed the women with her cultivation, leaving the human women completely immobile.

"You humans are so violent, trying to kill me over such a shallow reason like seeing you naked. At this rate, I'd prefer interacting with beasts if this is how the humans of this tiny realm behave." Commented Elif, quite irked as he was still feeling annoyed at his parents, and this only further enhanced his annoyance while also giving him a target to vent his emotions on.

After venting some of my annoyance out on her, I ordered Idonea to set her free, neither one of us worrying about if she would attack us again since if she was stupid enough to do so still, that was her funeral, and while we elves are known to be peaceful, I'm not going to let her live after she tried to kill me twice. However, luckily she wasn't stupid, as the moment she was set free, she quickly stood up while doing her best to cover up her breasts and vagina with her arms, and though she still had her pride, I could see the lingering fear in her eyes.

"Now, can we have a civilized conversation without one of us trying to kill the other at first sight?" Asked Elif blandly, with his arms crossed while tapping his feet, as Elif wasn't very patient when it didn't involve things he was interested in.