Chapter 110: Elif's Arrival!

Atop the largest floating island, standing near the stables, is a group of Fairies, each with different statuses and ages; they all seem to be waiting for someone's arrival.

"The first thing he does when allowed entrance into our domain is to damage the Psionic Forest!? Unforgivable!" Said a young man angrily as he stood amongst a group of Fairies, sporting an ugly expression.

"The damage to the Psionic Forest sustained is unfortunate; however, it isn't too big of a deal; it'll repair itself within a matter of months. So calm down, Edvin." Said a different young man disapprovingly, standing in the same group as Edvin but on the opposite side.

"Don't tell me you're taking an outsider's side, Fulton!? I'm not talking about the Pisonic Forest itself; It's the principle of the matter, Fulton! We can't just allow an outsider to destroy our land without them suffering any repercussions; we'd be turned into a laughingstock." Stated Edvin angrily as he eyed the Fairy named Fulton.

"Prince Elif isn't considered an outsider, he is a Royal Elf, and Royal Elves have been long-term allies and friends with our Fairy Clan." Replied Fulton as he eyed Edvin, feeling more annoyed at him than usual.

"So just because he is a Royal Elf, he can destroy our land without any repercussion!? Tch, I didn't realize you were such a coward, Fulton; no wonder you never bother to challenge Eyvor for the position of heir." Remarked Edvin with an arrogant smirk as he successfully angered Fulton.

"What is up with you, Edvin? You're usually annoying, but the past few days, you've been much more irritating than normal." Said a different young Fairy as she looked at Edvin with annoyance.

"Hehe, I know why, Yolen. It's because he's jealous of how much attention Prince Elif is getting from his precious ~~Eyvor~~. Someone who isn't even present is getting more attention than him; how embarrassing." Said a different Fairy as she whispered into the Ear of Yolen, though she made no attempts at suppressing her voice, allowing everyone to hear her mocking statement clearly.

"Clove, I'll kill you!" Said Edvin as he looked at Clove, feeling infuriated; his words laced with killing intent.

"Ho, I'd like to see you try because, If I remember correctly, who was the one that fought me and lost? I believe his name started with an E." Stated Clove as she stared at Edvin with a mocking smile, unphased at Edvins attempt to intimidate her.

Right, when it looked like Clove and Edvin were about to fight to the death, someone intervened.

"The two of you, stop your idiotic behavior! Hail has just informed me that Prince Elif is about to arrive; I don't need him to see the unbecoming sight of the two of you fighting each other; do that on your own time. Understand!" Declared Eyvor coldly, having stood at the front of the group this entire time as she listened to her cousins argue.

"Yes, Eyvor, my apologies." Said Edvin respectfully with a kind smile, his previous angry expression nowhere to be seen, while Clove merely nodded in response.

With Eyvors words, the group when silent, which was perfect as Zulo and Zala had just landed; a few seconds later, the door to the carriage suddenly opened, yet before anyone could react, Elif was already standing in front of Eyvor.

"Ms. Eyvor, what a pleasure it is to finally see you in person again; I hope you've been well." Announced Elif with an elegant smile as he softly kissed Eyvor's hand, causing Eyvor to blush while all the other women were greatly taken aback by Elif's heavenly appearance. However, a certain somebody was both currently livid and jealous of him.

___

___

"I-I've been quite well; what about you, Prince Elif?" Asked Eyvor as she retracted her hand while beautifully smiling; coupled with her blushing face, it only served to increase her beauty.