Chapter 89: Friendly Banquet

Once we arrived inside the Pagoda, we saw the same plump manager from last time standing in front of us while rubbing his hands weirdly.

"Prince Elif, Princess Elaine, Young Mistress Sarah; Your presence alone fills me with great joy, and the fact that you three picked my restaurant to dine at causes my pride to swell!" Exclaimed the manager, smiling so big that it looked creepy, and coupled with him rubbing his hands together, only further intensified his weirdness.

"Brother, why is he acting so weird?" Asked Elaine, feeling slightly uncomfortable at the man's behavior.

"I don't know. Manager, stop acting like that; can't you see my little sister is uncomfortable?" Answered Elif before looking at the manager and reprimanding him.

"My apologies, your highnesses; my emotions got the best of me. Now if you three could follow me, I've prepared a banquet on the top floor for you all to enjoy." Said the manager with a bow before turning around and heading towards the spiral staircase in the middle of the pagoda.

Following behind the manager up the spiral staircase, we eventually reached the topmost floor that led to a set of doors at the end corridor; once we arrived at the doors, it was instantly opened by two servants standing beside each door. Even though the dining room was the same one I had eaten at four years ago, right now, it looked much more grandiose.

"Woah, it looks far more marvelous than the last time we were here." Commented Sarah as she looked around the room in slight fascination.

"Last time, you dined here without informing the Elven Cuisine Pagoda beforehand, so I couldn't fully furnish everything; but this is how it is supposed to look for beings of your status. I hope you enjoy it, and if you dislike anything, please inform me, and I shall have it immediately fixed." Said the manager with pride as he stood by the entrance like a servant.

Walking to the farthest seat by the large glass wall, I sat down while Elaine moved one of the thrones closer to me before sitting down; Sarah seeing this, just pouted as she sat on a throne on the opposite side of the table.

"If I knew you two were going to act like that, I wouldn't have bothered agreeing to come with you two." Said Sarah as she grabbed a plate and utensils before filling her plate with various fruits and vegetables.

"Don't blame me; Elaine is the one who moved the throne closer to me." Replied Elif defensively, as he also filled his plate up with food.

"This is my first time eating here, so I wanted Brother to help pick the best foods for me." Said Elaine innocently while looking at Sarah before asking Elif.

After filling my plate and Elaine's plate with food, we began eating while casually talking about random topics, and before we knew it, the atmosphere was filled with joy.

"That's not even the funniest part; he then again tried to-" Said Elif as he explained a joke while Sarah and Elaine were laughing; however, he stopped talking as he noticed the manager had approached him.

"I'm greatly sorry, and I hope you can forgive my intrusion, but several very important guests have arrived and would like to dine with you if possible." Said the manager carefully while slightly afraid of possibly angering Elif for interrupting him.

Usually, I would've dismissed the manager immediately while not even bothering to know who had arrived; however, since I was currently in a good mood, I decided to at least ask who were the so-called important guests.

"Who are the guests?" Asked Elif as he slightly calmed down before taking a sip from his silver cup.

"They are Young Mistress Kare, Young Master Maga, Young Mistress Alf, Young Mistress Starlet, Young Mistress Felecia, and Young Master Osborn." Answered the manager while bowing.