Chapter 47: Day Two and R.M.A?

So, now that everything regarding those pests had been dealt with, I looked down at Idonea, who was having a difficult time just trying to stand up while still undecided on what I should do with her now that she was my follower.

'Illumia, since you wanted me to accept Idonea as a follower, do you have any suggestions on what I should do with her?' Asked Elif via divine sense.

'There are a few options that I can suggest; the first one would be to assign her as one of your attendants alongside me, although it would severely limit the time she would have to cultivate and improve herself. The second option would be to do nothing, allowing her to do what she wants while only calling upon her when she is needed; currently, this option is quite good since you do not need another follower. The third option, and the one I highly recommend, would be to send her to the Royal Military Academy, a place where she will be given plenty of opportunities to increase her cultivation and advance her abilities; however, her joining that place will also greatly increase the chances of her death as that place is quite brutal with only the strong managing to survive.' Said Illumia, informing Elif of some of the better options available to him via divine sense.

The options Illumia told me were not bad, and even before I asked Illumia, I had been thinking of doing the second option; however, while I've heard of the Royal Military Academy from some of the Royal Guards conversing amongst each other, I never thought of that as an option since I don't know much about it.

'Why would you highly recommend the Royal Military Academy Illumia?' Asked Elif via divine sense.

'While the Royal Military Academy, R.M.A for short, is a very dangerous and brutal place, with the surviving rate being merely one percent, those one percent that managed to survive are considered the best, each one of them being greatly talented in their own right. While deadly, the R.M.A has an abundant amount of resources and privileges accessible to their academy students, though to get them, you must work for them. Lastly, it is the place I went through during my younger days before I met her majesty and became her right hand.' Answered Illumia via divine sense.

Finding out that Illumia is one of mothers followers was something I wasn't expecting. Still, it didn't surprise me much, considering whenever mother talks to her, she is much less overbearing than when speaking with the nobles.

"Idonea, have you heard of the Royal Military school?" Asked Elif, as it seemed like he had finally decided on what to do with Idonea.

"Yes, your highness." Answered Idonea, looking quite pale from her injuries.

"Well, after some thinking, I've decided that having you attend the R.M.A would be best, as I'm not actually in need of another servant currently." Said Elif, closely observing Idonea's face, looking for any expression, though sadly for him, he received nothing of the sort.

"I understand, your highness." Replied Idonea, with no change in her facial expression while bowing.

"You don't seem the least bit nervous." Commented Elif jokingly as he noticed Idonea's lack of facial expression, though when he thought about it, it made sense, considering she hadn't shown fear in previous situations that could've resulted in her death.

"I've lived most of my life with the threat of death always looming around me, your highness, so the R.M.A doesn't scare me." Responded Idonea while remembering all the times she's nearly died in the past.

"Alright, well, that's good; here's a little gift, and since you've lost, you can head to the R.M.A tomorrow unless you wish to continue with the tournament, as that was your first loss." Said Elif as he threw Marquess Vann's dimension ring at Illumia.