Chapter 137: Apology Chapter

When we arrived at our floating island, I first noticed that the residence had been reconstructed, which meant I could now take a relaxing bath, hopefully without any interruptions this time.

"I'm going to take a bath; I need some time to relax; today has been pretty annoying." Remarked Elif as he entered his residence while Illumia stood just outside the entryway, guarding it.

Making my way toward the bathroom, I took off all of my clothes until I was completely nude, and once I arrived in front of the bath, I activated the heating formation before stepping into the large bath. Once I settled into a comfortable position, I just laid there while letting the hot water caress my skin, washing away most, if not all, of the mental fatigue and exhaustion that I'd accumulated from today's events, significantly alleviating my mind.

'Haa, the only thing that could make this better, would be if someone was feeding my lightning cherries; I'd summon Marley or Idonea, though I'm still irritated at them for interrupting my bath in the morning. Sadly Elaine isn't present; if she were here, I wouldn't even need her to feed me lightning cherries; just her presence alone would've been more than enough to ease my frustration.' Thought Elif with a frown before a small smile adorned his face from merely thinking about Elaine.

While I was enjoying relaxing in the bath, I sensed several people arrive at my residence, which elicited slight annoyance as I still wished to stay in the bath; although I sincerely hoped the people who came weren't looking for me, I knew they were. A few minutes after they arrived, I could sense Illumia heading toward the bathroom door, causing my heart to sink, and the moment she knocked on the door, all of my hope vanished.

"Haa, what is it Illumia?" Asked Elif, full of annoyance, and although he knew what she would say, he just wished to prolong his stay in the bath.

"Prince Goliath, Prince Birger, Miss Shelia, Miss Echo, Miss Eyvor, and Matriarch Aasveig have arrived at your residence and await your presence, your Highness." Stated Illumia from behind the door, her words causing Eli to groan in annoyance while he palmed his face.

"Ugh, why did they have to come right now!? It has barely been thirty minutes since I've stepped foot in this bath! Haa, inform them I'll be down in ten minutes." Replied Elif, causing the frustration that the bath had washed away to return.

"I understand, your Highness; I'll inform them." Said Illumia as she slightly bowed before leaving the room and returning to the group.

Once Illumia exited the room, I just faced the ceiling while releasing a sigh of irritation and frustration, and although I should probably exit the bath and prepare myself for the guests, I decided against it and stayed in the bath for roughly the next eight or so minutes; only getting out at the last possible second.

"Haa, once this is over and they leave, I'm going to rest; no cultivating tonight." Muttered Elif as he exited the bath and wore his clothes again before heading toward the guests, not bothering to dry his body.

Arriving on the first floor, I followed the sound of talking and approached the back courtyard, where I found everyone conversing; however, the moment I exited the door, everyone stopped and looked at me, though I noticed the women seemed to be giving me different stares than the men.

"Ms. Illumia had informed us you were resting, and I apologize that we interrupted you, Prince Elif, though I figured we should speak about it sooner rather than later. However, it seems like your form of relaxation is bathing?" Declared Birger as he and everyone else eyed Elif's wet body glistening under the moonlight, resulting in the women present slightly blushing, except Matriarch; however, even she couldn't stop glancing at Elif's perfect physique.

"Yes, I was resting, and for your information, bathing is one of my favorite things; however, It has been interrupted twice in one day." Remarked Elif with a frown while sitting in an open seat, which just happened to be between Eyvor and Shelia, both of who would constantly glance at Elif with slight blushes.