Prologue

Era of 1630 >>> Gangghor Dynasty.

Rajadhiraj Mahal , Samrat's Personal chamber...

"Samrat, there are no fear about the war anymore. Our soldiers has already suppressed the enemy before they could reach the area of our border line. After this hard blow, the Kurbans wouldn't dare to launch any attack anymore" Pallave, the personal servant of the Samrat said while reading the newest report.

"You should learn the most important rules of politics and war - never underestimate your enemy, whether they are weak or strong" the cold and majestic voice reached Pallav's ear. He could feel a cold sweat running down on his back. He knew with excitement he dared to suggest the Samrat. Pallav cursed himself inwardly before facing the Samrat with a stiff smile.

"Samrat, forgive this Sevak for his audacity. This Sevak request you for punishment" Pallave immediately bowed and fell on his knees. He didn't dared to rise his head anymore.

A cold silvery orbs raked his trembling feature without any warmth reflecting in the eyes, "go take 10 lashes on the back"

"Thank you Samrat" Pallav felt relieved. At least he wasn't beheaded like others. He requested for leaving and disappeared from the chamber room instantly.

Samrat Manik Raj Suryavanshi, the supreme ruler of Gangghor Kingdom and the most feared ruler of the century. He looked at the report and started to read it. After sometime there was a knock on the door. The guard who was guarding said, "Samrat, Raj Kuwari is here. She is asking for audience"

"Let her in" Samrat Manik replied.

The door of the chamber opened and a woman wearing light pale cloths around late 40s walked in slow pace. She was Kashmira, Samrat's paternal aunt. She was the beloved younger sister of the later Samrat Vikramjit.

"Buashree, why are you here?" Manik got up from the chair and walked to her before holding her hand dismissing the sevikas who helped her in. "You could have send someone to give me call and I would have came to you"

Manik has a great respect for his aunt. Afterall she is the one who brought him up after his parents died.

Kashmira smiled, you are always engaged with your works. I understand how messy the court matters are. I just got the news Gangghor won the border war, so I came here"

"Yes, your information is right. Our enemies are defeated. They won't dare to make anymore troubles" Manik replied politely.

"I am glad to hear that. Kashmira nodded. "The court is trying to supress the royalty, now they are interfering in the matters of ShtriMahal" she sighed.

Manik smiled, "is there any new member?" His eyes glowing with a knowing look.

"Samrat, this is really serious" Kashmira couldn't help but threw a worried look at him, "Daughter of the Health Minister sent yesterday. Now she has become the royal wife, even if you don't marry her officially, she is listed in the royal clan like others. Once they stepped inside the ShtriMahal, they would be considered as taken by you as wife. And we couldn't sent them back because of the priority of their reputation and royal prestige. ShtriMahal is getting messy with so many woman around and I couldn't handle it alone" she placed a hand on his shoulder, "Manik, you need a real wife now. You need your Samragyi who could look after ShtriMahal and control it"

"Buashree, you know it well, controlling the ShtriMahal is not an easy task. Besides there's not a suitable candidate for that" Manik replied, "I guess you need to handle it for the time being"