39. Samragyi's Condition

The temperature inside the tent was high while the moaning could be heard from time to time. Yet the guards guarding the entrance had stoic face. It looked like the sound coming from inside didn't reached then at all. Inside Nandini was writhing beneath the devil man who was sucking her nipples. His teeth nipped and pulled her hard bud while his free hand massaging the other peak.

Manik left her bud and looked at her red face. The colour itself intensified his desire and at this moment he want nothing but fuck her hard and raw. Take her in every possible way till their body get exhausted. He never thought one day he would have such wild desire for a woman. He had a great self control. He had seen woman stripping their cloths getting naked to seduced him. So the nakedness of a woman was nothing new to him yet this woman beneath him half naked makes him wild.

"Does it feel good?" He asked and without waiting for her answers he squeezed her breast. "It fits so perfectly in my hand like just made for me" he leaned near her ear and whispered brushing his lips, "I wonder how its milk would taste"

Nandini's eyes widened instantly at the vulgar words. His lips brushed against the skin of her ear which reddened her face was painted with scarlet stains.

She pushed him away glaring. She immediately covered her chest fuming, "what do you mean by such thing?" She barked, "Samrat you are crossing all the bargaining"

Manik was not in a hurry to reply. He comfortably supported his body before looking at her. His eyes fell on the chest which was covered by her tiny arm. Her full breast were much in display and she couldn't cover it all. Her arms could only hide the view of her hard buds. He smirked inwardly.

"What are you hiding for?" He asked, "I have already seen it and also experienced how it tastes. Aren't you little late to hide yourself from me?" He didn't even answered her yet talked like he couldn't hear her earlier words.

Nandini gritted her teeth in anger. Looking at his cold appearance in the first meet she never thought this man would be a high level pervert. She regretted, really regretted the day she accepted the task to assassinate him.

"You are a bastard" she hissed at him and hurried to get down the bed. She would spend the night outside than staying here with him. At this moment she really despise the man infront of her. Before she could even step her foot on the ground he grabbed her arm.

"Where do you think you are going? I am not done yet"

She glared at him, "let me go" each words was forceful. Her killer eyes were dark as she looked at him. Yet such attempt only increased his interest. Instead of being effected by her words he pulled her on bed and pressed down. Nandini raised her legs to kick him but he was quick to hold her thighs and parted it before positioning himself in between. Now his hardness were rubbing her private part. The hard bulge couldn't be hidden anymore.

Nandini felt her core was tingling as the hardness pressed on it so tightly. Her body reacted to the pressure and she felt wetness pooling in her womanhood.

"Going to run?" He asked with a smirk, "but you are too late to do that. You are already caged in my territory. Where do you think you can escape?"

Nandini frowned. She heaved a sigh trying to calm herself. "Samrat why such sudden change in the situation? You only bargained me for handling the ShtriMahal for you. You even forcefully made drink poison to have me agree to the condition. You never said that we would have any relationship of a husband and wife in the first place" she don't understand why he is behaving differently.

"Does it matter? Everything can be changed with time. Since you married me, you have to fulfil my every demand" he said with a resolute expression.

Nandini couldn't believe his words. "Samrat you want to make this a real one?"