23.Disclosed

The room fell in silence.

Shanti was greatly shocked to see Nandini standing infront of her with Kashmira. Wasn't she should be dead by now? How come she is still here all fine and active? The scene she had witnessed earlier was too horrifying. And now seeing Nandini before her she lost all her sanity. She must be seeing things. Nandini couldn't be alive anymore.

"Ghost ...ghost .." she shouted harder than before pointing towards Nandini. But Nandini's position was right behind Kashmira so on other's view it was Kashmira who Shanti was pointing. Brijla was also shocked but she gathered her sanity and quickly grabbed Shanti's hand to stop her. Being with Shanti for so many years, she knows about the situation clearly than other sevikas.

"Rajrani, it's Rajkunwari and Samragyi who came to meet you. Please don't get excited by the situation, you need to rest" Brijla tried hard to explain Shanti's condition in just few words.

Kashmira who were confused at first nodded her head, "Bhabhishree what happened to you so suddenly? Even when yesterday we met, you were just fine" she paused before sighing.

Shanti being held by Brijla finally understood her situation and calmed herself down. Brijla sighed and let go of her hand before handling her a glass of water to drink. At the side Nandini watched the drama and smiled before stepping aside.

"Kakishree really needed a good rest so that she could recover from her illusion. She has just pointed towards Buashree calling her ghost, I wonder what kind of things she has seen which affected her mind and body to such extant. If this continues then she might forgets her own name too" Nandini said with a concerned expression. She looked at Shanti like she is worried about her.

"Thank you for the concern Samragyi" Brijla replied on behalf of Shanti, "Rajrani was little excited in the morning which led her to this situation. The Vaidya had prescribed the medicine already so Rajrani will get recover in no time"

"You are really smart" Nandini added gazing at the sevika who looked older than other sevikas. "Buashree ahd I got worried when we heard that RajraniMahal has invited a vaidya. We even rushed here to check on the situation. Now hearing your words, we could finally calm down"

"Nandini is right, Bhabhishree you need to take good care of yourself. Since you had taken medicine you need to rest. We will visit you again" Kashmira added with a sigh. After that Kashmira left. Nandini turned around to follow but suddenly stopped and glanced at Shanti again.

"I hope Kakishree really liked the gift" saying this she left the room.

Both Brijla and Shanti left in shock. Brijla almost fell on the floor while Shanti felt her head was spinning wildly. The gift? What does she meant? That horrible gift was from her? Shanti's heart started to beat louder.

"Rajrani....." Brijla called out in fear.

"Invite my brother. I need to talk to him...." Shanti hurriedly ordered.

Outside Kashmira and Nandini was talking as they walked out of the RajraniMahal.

"I never thought to see Bhabhishree in such a position. But what kind of thing that she saw which made her fell on bed like this?" Kashmira was totally confused.

Nandini smiled, "well, only Kakishree knows about it. When she gets better after few days Buashree can ask her about it"

"You are right. In this situation, I don't think she could say anything" Kashmira shook her head. "She has been away from the palace and royal responsibility for years. She even avoided her duty as a mother. And now that she is back again I thought we could have a good bond. But she is still that cold and distant. She didn't even asked about her son since she arrived here"