13. Samragyi's Explanation

Pallav went hurriedly towards the Samragyi Mahal. It took him half an hour to reach there. He had to cross three garden area since the ShtriMahal located at the backyard side of the palace. He was thinking all the possibilities to say so that he could bring Samragyi back to the court. Usually for a woman, even if it was Samragyi herself don't attend court in frequent basis other than some special occasions. But today the call was different. When he finally reached there he saw a sevika standing at the door. He don't know her name so felt slightly hesitant how to call her. Pallav was about to speak when the door opened widely and Samragyi herself appeared with her other sevikas.

Pallav frowned when he saw her wearing formal dress. She looked like she was about to head somewhere. Fearing she would go somewhere else he hurried towards her.

"Pranam Samragyi" Pallav said.

Nandini looked at her, "oh you are finally here"

Pallav raised his head, "were you expecting me to come?" He looked confused.

"Aren't you here to take me to the court?" Nandini asked which shocked Pallav. It was true that he was here for her but the fact is how did she knew? He haven't told her yet. Looking at her face she don't seem like she was surprised at all.

"Yes, Samrat asked me to invite you to the court. There's a serious matter which needed Samragyi's attention. Please come with me" he said hurriedly.

Nandini nodded, "then lead the way"

Pallav though was still under great surprise he knew he couldn't delay and had to take Samragyi to the court again. So he nodded and showed the way, "it may take some time to reach there Samragyi, please sit in the palanquin so that we can head off"

Nandini nodded and sat in the palaquin. Since she was the Samragyi she couldn't walk around openly. Pallav had already arranged in advance. Her sevikas followed behind silently. The palace of Gangghor was vast and built covering a huge area. It has many sections used in time to time. On the way there are gardens they had to cross but those are not flower garden but a casual one with a fountain in the center. After walking long they finally reached the court entrance. The palaquin was stopped And Nandini come out of it before looking at the huge entrance door of royal court. Two armoured guard were standing like a statue on each side of the door. Pallav led Nandini from the other side of the door which was used by the Samrat.

Everyone was desperately waiting for Samragyi to arrive, specially Birbhrat. Till now no one has seen how the new Samragyi looked like. When the announcement echoed in the court hall of Samragyi's arrival, all the eyes fell on the back door instantly. They saw the personal servant of Samrat walked in first while making way. Then a faminine figure walked behind him gracefully. The attitude was strong and the red colour attire vibrating with each steps. Behind her was another four faminine figures walking slowly with head down.

Though the new Samragyi was not a heavenly beauty but her attitude and imposing aura stood firm giving others no chance to criticize at all. Birbhrat looked at Nandini with dissatisfaction. His daughter was more beautiful than the Samragyi. Why did Samrat choose her as his official wife when he has many beautiful ones back in the ShtriMahal? He thought in disdain.

Manik who was looking at the scene said with his cold tone, "Since Samragyi is here, bring the commoners in the court"

Birbhrat heard the order and said, "Samrat since Samragyi is here herself then there's no need for the commoners to attend the court. The ministry department of course can handle with Samragyi's explanation" he was hurried to reply.

Manik looked at him coldly, "the commoners are the one who put the matter into light and felt the injustice. Since the ministry department claims to unable to solve the problem then what's point of them taking part in further explanation, the commoners needed to be here so that they can have clear explanation about this matter. Bring all the commoners who submitted the petition in the court"