62.Who Is The Culprit?

"Poison?" Manik frowned. The sudden change in the situation had him think again. The matter of Nandini being poisoned he just couldn't settle his mind. To get his confirmation he asked again, "you aren't mistaken anyhow?"

Kushumv looked at him, "no, you know me. This field is something I could never do a mistake" the hardness of his tone and the serious expression gave the ultimate confirmation.

Manik averted his gaze towards the female figure lying on bed. Today he don't like the situation. Her being so silent to the point of irritation. He clenched his fist gritting his teeth. "How about the cure?"

"You are lucky enough" Kushumv replied and turned to open his medical box. He pulled out few items one by one and settled it on the table. He sat down on the chair and started to prepare something. As his hands were continuously working he said, "the poison was quite effective. It looks like your queen is unfavourable to some people to fell in such a situation"

"Just focus on the thing you are doing" Manik replied calmly and decided to ignore the remark. Of course who would know better than him that how much people dislike Nandini for holding the Samragyi's position. It wasn't a new thing though.

Kushumv chuckled lightly, "you my friend, lucky that I am here or this poison is not something to be cured easily" he shook his head, "though I might say it's not impossible to cure but if it lingered in body over a night then it might create some chaos"

"Such an despicable action. Looks like some people are really eager to end their peaceful life" Manik said through clenched gritted teeth.

Kushumv looked towards Manik and pursed his lips before eyeing the female figure on bed. Then his eyes slightly narrowed his eyes. After few seconds he shook his head and started his treatment.

Manik watched carefully while the treatment goes on. He was restless, for the first time of his life. The woman lying on bed seemed to be silent today and he really don't like it. He would rather have those sarcastic arguments then see her like this. But since when he started to bothered by this? He knows he was attracted towards her, she is alluring and makes him sexually exited. But he never had such emotional thought before had he? 

"Arrange some fresh water and light cloths for Samragyi to wear" Kushumv said while still continuing his work.

Purna and Isha immediately went out to arrange while the other two remained in the room.

"Prizzi is poisoned?" Purna frowned, " I can't believe it. We have taken all the measurements but how come it slipped from our eyes?"

"The offender is smart" Isha replied, "they thinks could escape using some tricks?" At the end she clenched her fist.

Purna looked at her then hold her arm, "calm your nerves. It's not the right time to get excited. Let Prizzi wake up first"

Isha closed her eyes then heaved a sigh, "I just couldn't help myself" she shook her head.

"I know but the situation is not in our hand. Besides Prizzi don't like to be taken for granted. I can feel that there will be a chaos once she wakes up. She had been silent and mild since she came here. Maybe that's why the others has the gut to provoke again and again" Purna said with dissatisfaction. She don't understand why others are trying to provoke her mistress all the time.

Suddenly Isha grinned, "oh in such case I am thrilled. It has been such a long time I have seen her wildness"

Purna rolled her eyes, "please, you are always excited when there's a fight. I want to ask, don't you get bored with this bloody scene and bone breaking fact?"