59. The Steamy Bath (Part 1)

Maya was busy getting ready for the dinner tonight. She was happy and excited to attend at the thought of being able to meet the Samrat. But her happiness also has another reason, it was Sambhara. Since she couldn't attend the dinner it increases her happiness double fold.

Dyuti was combing Maya's hair as she looked at her mistress being too happy. She couldn't help but smile and said "Kunwari you look bright today. With such happiness you will look more beautiful tonight. I guess Samrat won't be able to take his eyes off you" she boosted little more.

Maya smiled, "do you think that way?" She likes hearing praising and complements. Now that Dyuti said it her happiness become doubled again.

"Yes, you are the most beautiful lady in the ShtriMahal. Even Samragyi herself is not comparable to you. It's just Samrat barely pays any attention to ShtriMahal all this years which is why you never had the chance to meet him properly" Dyuti felt bad for her mistress. According to her she was the most beautiful lady and deserves to be the Wife of Samrat yet neglected for years.

"Don't speak nonsense, remember that even the walls has ears too. If your words gets out of here then we would definitely be in trouble. Samragyi is smart and knows well who she should choose to side. As long as it benefits me I don't mind using her hand to get what I want" Maya said through looking at her reflection in the mirror.

"Yes, it was my mistake, I shouldn't have been too impulsive" Dyuti immediately nodded.

"Use the pink flowers in my hair today. I need to look elegant and simple" Maya smiled looking in the mirror. "I don't want Samrat to think that I am overdressed or anything"

"Yes, Kunwari" Dyuti nodded and used a simple style for Maya's hair then used the pink flowers to decorate her style and applied make up on her face.  The sun has already set and she was already ready to go to Samragyi Mahal.

"I should leave now, I also need to help Samragyi to prepare the dinner. I don't want to miss anything and Samrat should see me greeting him first" at the thought of meeting Samrat she was excited. Last time she didn't get chance to attend the banquet because of Sambhara but this time God has helped her to gain this opportunity.

"But Kunwari it's still early" Dyuti replied.

"Samragyi is too picky. What if she changes her mind and call Sambhara in my place? What would I do then? I couldn't go against her so I have to take this opportunity and be there to provide some help earlier" Maya said as she looked towards the window. "It's already late" she exhaled.

"Kunwari don't worry, today Samrat won't be able to refuse your beauty" Dyuti boosted again then pulled out a scented bottle from the drawer.

"What's that?" Maya frowned. She could smell the sweet scent.

"It's the new scent that mistress scent from the minister mansion. She even wrote secretly that the scent is alluring and able to make others crazy. She told me to let you use it in the time of need" Dyuti showed the bottle.

Maya's eyes glittered with the news, "what did you say? Maa sent it?"

Dyuti nodded, "yes, and I think today is the perfect day kunwari"

"Why didn't you say it before?" Maya grabbed thd bottle from her hand and looked at it with unknown happiness. If I can make Samrat fall for me tonight then it will be a great beneficial for me. After that I don't have to fear the Samragyi and could always make her out of the line.

"After this successful event,you will go to the minister mansion personally with a good news"

"Yes, yes, I will definitely go"  Dyuti immediately nodded.