4. The First Meeting

In the forest house of the Tukulam Mountain, near Vanudhavi waterfall...

"What did you say?"  Kaurav frowned at the news. He looked at his son who was holding a small piece of paper in his hand. "How did you know about it?"

"She sent me this secret later with the carrier. She also asked me to send her sevikas" Surya replied as he looked at his father's angry expression. He sighed in heart but couldn't show it on his expression.

"That damn girl" Kaurav gritted his teeth while clenching his fist. "I never thought she would do something like this. First her attempt was failed yet she agreed to this ridiculous trade?"

"Baba, she must have her own reason for doing this. We can only ask her the reason to know" Surya tried to ease the anger but it made Kaurav snapped at him.

"Shut up. You and your mother is the reason for her to be this unruly. Now look what happened. Do you even have any idea about how crafty the Samrat of Gangghor is? He is still a young of thirty yet look how cleanly he hold the position and managed to defeat those schemers in his court. Do you think it's easy?"

"I don't know about the Samrat baba, but I know how she is. If the Samrat is crafty then do you think she is innocent and naive?" Surya's lips twitched instantly. She was one kind of wild girl whom the storm of nature couldn't stop if she determined something. No one knows her better than him.

Kaurav glared at him, "don't praise her like that. It was you who always helped her in everything. Because of that she got more guts to defy me and do what her heart pleased. Humph"

"What happened?" Sunila walked out of the pakshala hearing their argument.

"Look what she is doing" Kaurav almost snapped at her.

Sunila gave her husband a weird look before turning towards her son before asking in calm tone, "what happened?"

Surya smiled, "she is getting married today"

Sunila gasped, "what? Didn't she went to—" she stopped talking while frowning.

"Yes, but it didn't worked. I don't know how she got discovered so suddenly. But now she sent a secret latter saying she will be marrying today and needed her sevikas" Surya explained.

"But whom she is marrying?" Sunila frowned, "such a worrisome child. What if her husband is poor and couldn't fulfill her demands? What will happen to her then?" Thinking about it Sunila gasped at her own words.

"You don't have to worry about it maa" Surya smiled while replying, "her would be husband is happen to be the Samrat of Gangghor himself. I really don't think he is poor to fulfil her wishes"

"Samrat of Gangghor?" Sunila's eyes widened. "She really did—" she paused for a while. "Well at least she won't be too unhappy then"

"Humph, you two are the main reason for her being so daring. Now face this situation" Kaurav said angrily and left. Sunila and Surya looked at each other before sighing.

"I will go and prepare to send her sevikas" Surya said to his mother before leaving. Sunila stood there looking at her son's back before closing her eyes and praying.

"Please bless her lord"

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Two people were standing infront of the 100th years old Prakhyat Mahakali temple. The couple were clad in a red attire. The purohit was performing Puja to the goddess. Once he was done he turned around to face the couple.