28.Effect Of Rainy Night

"This time the returning journey is really cheerful" Vrinda looked excited as she talked. "Now that you have also joined us, the journey will be memorable before we seperate our way"

"There's a long way before the separation happenes" Sulohita said. "We still have sometime to enjoy the journey "

Vrinda nodded, "yes, you are right Maashree" her eyes were full of smiles. She turned to look at Nandini and suddenly asked, "well Nandini it seemed that you and Manik were really tired yesterday. You two didn't even joined us for dinner. I was worried and when I sent my sevika, your sevikas informed that you have already slept"

Nandini pursed her lips. She usually don't sleep early at night. But she don't know what happened yesterday that once she fell on the bed, she slept even forgetting that she didn't ate anything. Besides the way he held her in his arms she couldn't resist the warmth at all. Nandini sighed in her heart. What's happening to her? She was never effected by any man like this. But to her surprise the man who forced her into this mess was the reason of everything.

"Nandini what happened?" Vrinda waved her head infront of her. Nandini brought back from her thoughts as she shook her head.

"Well, I have never taken such a long journey before so I couldn't help but feel tired. I am sorry for making you worry Mamishree"

"It's fine, I can understand " Vrinda smiled. "Our next stop we might be Birlapur. Do you know Nandini the city is really beautiful, you can see many colourful things in there. When last time we stopped there, I was really amazed"

"Really?" Nandini showed some curiosity. She had been there two times and knows exactly what Vrinda was talking about. But she couldn't show it on her face so she pretended to be curious instead.

"Yes, we shall buy few things there" Vrinda said which Nandini nodded.

The carriages went forward crossing the roads. When the sun was just above the head the royal carriages stopped infront of a restaurant near some Village area. The restaurant quite big but the whole building was made with woods.

Someone knocked on the door. Sulohita opened the carriage door to see Trived was standing outside while his sevak hold the umbrella for him.

"Maashree, we have to eat here. We won't have any chance to eat before we could find any hotels or restaurant"  Trived said.

"Then let's get down first" Sulohita said and she get down the carriage while Vrinda followed the lead. Nandini sighed and she started to move towards the door to get down. She looked up and saw Manik was standing outside. She was surprised at first but remembered that he have to play the role of ideal husband. She pursed her lips and stepped on the stairs to get down the carriage. The hem of her lehnga stuck under her foot which made trip suddenly. Before she had the chance to balance herself she fell forward.

Manik saw the scene and moved forward to catch her. She collided on his chest and her breasts presses tightly. Nandini's eyes widened in a second when she realises her position.

"You seemed like desperate to be in my arms dear wife" he whispered in her ear as her arms tightly clenched around her waist.

"Let me go" she frowned.

Manik smirked and pulled her away. Nandini steadied herself and saw her sevikas was standing at side. They were riding in the different carriage so they weren't here at the accident time.

"Nandini are you fine?" Vrinda and Sulohita rushed in.

"Yes, I am fine" Nandini forced a smile on her face. It was kind of embarrassing. Her face flushed in red.