48. I Dare You

"Have you found?" Jawed looked at Kourosh, standing infront of him. After hearing Parisa's complaint Jawed sent his man to identify the other guests staying in the village. He had seen how irritated Parisa looked when she was explaining the matter.

"Janab, they seems to be also traveller. They came here to perform some rituals in the temple. They had few people with them. Other than that, nothing can be found" Kourosh replied.

"Some travellers?" Jawed frowned, "for some ordinary traveller got such a guy to talk back to my wife?" Jawed's eyes hardened. "it gives me kind of impression to meet the person personally. No one ever tried to raise voice against her, how come some ordinary woman dared to upset her?"

Kourosh lowered his head, "Janab, the village head seemed to be too respectful towards the other guests"

Jawed narrowed his eyes at him, "does that anything to do with me? No matter how much they are respected, my problem is only related with my wife. She couldn't be bullied by any means"

Kourosh seemed to want to say something but he stopped suddenly and decided to stay silent. He know how much his Shah obsessed with his wife. In Marzban no one dares to raise their head to look at the Malika in fear. And now that someone just argued with her, how could Shah stay silent?

"Do you know where is she?" Jawed asked again.

"Yes, at this moment she is near the temple"

Jawed hardened his face. He would really want to see who dared to insult his wife like that. "Good, let's go, let's see what kind of person she is" a light smirk curled in the corner of his lips.

"Janab, are you really going to confront her?" Kourosh asked.

"It's just a woman, a little threat would work on her. Besides no matter how strong she is, she is still a woman"

"But—"

"Are you questioning my decision?" Jawed turned to look at him frowning.

"I dare not to do anything like that" Kourosh shook his head.

"It's good that you understand things"  Jawed nodded and walked out of the room. Kourosh followed behind him.

Jawed walked towards the temple. He has toured around before so it's not hard for him to find the way. As he gets closer to the temple he saw two woman were standing near the flower bushes, plucking flowers. He frowned when he saw them laughing while talking.

"Which one?" He asked.

"The one in yellow cloth" behind him Kourosh replied.

Jawed's eyes fixed on the woman wearing yellow dress. Her back was facing him. She has long hair tied in braids. Few yellow flowers also tugged in her hair. He walked towards them. He was about to reach when he saw an old man called them from the temple. The two women stopped talking and quickly went inside the temple.

"Janab" at this moment Hashem appeared from behind. "There's a letter from Marzban"

Jawed turned to look at him, "is it important?"

"Yes, it was from Kazi"

"Fine" Jawed replied and turned around to leave but stopped for a moment before looking back at the temple. He glanced for few seconds before leaving abruptly. His two men followed behind him.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

After the morning Puja Nandini and Pramita walked out of the temple followed by Purna. They both were talking and smiling as they discuss about some random matters.