11. Violence In The Inner Hall

Everyone stared at her like she has gone mad. Vehila stood proudly and felt that the Samragyi infront of her wasn't that serious though she made things difficult for her by making her stand outside the door for such a long time. She thought as long as she put the fact directly then they could just avoid unnecessary discussion on the way. So she told her directly about her desire.

"You want to become Samrat's wife?" Nandini asked her after sometime.

Vehila nodded, "Samragyi, please grant my wish. I have heard that you are kind and gentle. I only wish to serve Samrat my whole life. Even if I become his sevika it will also be fine with me" she said with tears in her eyes. A beautiful woman having tears will always looked pitiful. She has got many affection from others in such state.

Nandini smiled at her, "your desire is far from your limitations, do you know that?"

Vehila frowned, "Samragyi, I know I am not qualified to become his wife, I am just a dancer who roam around the world entertaining others. But Samrat has given his words. As long as you accept me, I can be his wife. Samragyi please consider my request. You are the official supreme wife of Samrat, I don't dare to covet any high position in the palace. As long as I can have the title being his wife, I will be happy" she suddenly fell on the ground kneeling. If other shows this they would think that the Samragyi was bullying her using her power. "Samragyi, I just want to become Samrat's sevika, please grant me the wish" she cried out.

Nandini frowned, she felt headache suddenly rising in her head. Samrat just couldn't see her living little peacefully so he sent this annoying woman to get to disturb her peace. Nandini rolled her eyes at the thought.

"Go, bring the others here, let them see this also" Nandini said waving her hand. Medha nodded and left the hall. Vehila who was on the floor suddenly felt delighted. She thought her wish was about to consider. Call the others mean to discuss about her isn't it? She felt that the situation was just right for her.

After sometime the sounds of footsteps raised Vehila's heartbeat. She was excited inside but put the same pitiful look on her face. She turned her head and almost gasped when she saw 4 beautiful ladies are walking inside. All of them were beautiful, more than her. Vehila bite her lips and felt something was wrong.

Once the Kunwaries stood Nandini asked them to take seats. The Kunwaries looked confused by the sudden call and even more confused seeing a woman kneeling in the center with tear stained face.

Nandini smiled at them, "since you all are here then help me take a decision" she wasn't in hurry to say anything as she looked at their expression. "Well this woman has expressed her desire to become Samrat's wife. It was her earnest request. And she looked more pitiful, what do you say about it?"

Kunwaries looked at Vehila with an angry expression. Wife? They felt like their blood boiled instantly. The new Samragyi wasn't enough that another one want to join in the list?

Vehila was confused at the sight. Those ladies were looking at her like they were about to kill her. She turned to look at Nandini in confusion.

"Ah, you must not know who they are. Let me clear your confusion. They are the Kunwaries wife of Samrat who entered the palace even before my arrival. I had to ask for their opinion before considering your request" Nandini explained slowly.

Vehila was shocked at the news. Samrat's other wives? She thought it was only Samragyi that she had to deal with? But how come there are four more? She couldn't understand the situation rightfully.

"Her name is Vehila, and also a dancer of entertainment circle. She came yesterday and was charmed by Samrat. So she requested me to take her in the palace with title. What do you think Sambhara Kunwari?" Nandini titled her head resting it on her palm before asking.