3. Planning Of The Ministers

The next day surprising everyone Samrat left for hunting. The ministers in the court couldn't understand yet they don't have the right to stop him too. It just a day ago Samrat was attacked by the deadly assassin and now he suddenly fixed his mind of go for a hunting? At this current moment few minister were discussing about it.

"I couldn't understand why Samrat suddenly took such decision. The matter of assassination is still hunting everyone yet at such time Samrat decided to go out like this?" Pavan, the Health Minister said out.

"I have been thinking over this matter too. But even if it is, we don't have the power to dictate his life. He is above us and hold the supreme power. Besides Samrat is really stubborn, if he determined something then he would do it without any hesitation" the Millitary Administrative Kumrav replied.

"Whatever it is, this is not the serious matter" Prime Minister Birbhrat joined the conversation. "What more important is making him agree to select the Samragyi this time. For the past three years he has been neglecting this topic" he roamed his gaze around the faces of the ministers sitting in the room. "No matter what we have to force this matter jointly and make him adapt his Samragyi"

"But how could we do that? My daughter is also in the ShtriMahal, not only her but all of your daughters too. All of them are beautiful, noble birth and has good qualifications to be able to hold onto Samragyi position. But there's not a day that Samrat visited the inner place of ShtriMahal and met them. Even if he went there he would only meet his aunt. If this situation goes on, then how our daughters will be able to grab his heart? Are they destined to die being vestal?" Financial Minister Himmat said frowning.

"We can't let it proceed like this. This is not about him anymore but our daughters life also dragged in. If I knew that I would face this kind of insult then I would have married my daughter to someone else. But since she is already living in ShtriMahal I couldn't let Samrat ruin her life in this way. He have to accept her whether he want it or not" Kumrav clenched his jaw tightly. His daughter was the most beautiful one. Why does Samrat refused to see her like this?

"You shouldn't get excited like this" Birbhrat said and gestured the two sevak standing at corner to serve drinks.

"How could I keep calm when things are going like this?" Kumrav drank the wine and looked at Birbhrat. "Forget about my daughter for once, have you forgotten your daughter is facing the same situation there? To be honest she is not better than my daughter"

Birbhrat looked at him calmly, "then you want to rebel against Samrat? If you are that interested then you can try it but I could tell the consequence. You won't stay alive nor your whole family. Think about it clearly before showing off your anger. Besides don't forget, sending our daughter in ShtriMahal was our own choice, Samrat didn't asked for it. If you want to show your anger you have to prepare to answer him why you sent your daughter when he never asked for it in the first place"

Hearing him Kumrav fell in silence. He knew what kind personality Manik has. If he thinks of rebelling then Manik would definitely behead him before washing his entire family with blood. He may take the pain but what about his wife and daughter? Thinking about their bloody body rolling on the ground made him shiver. Looking at his horrifying expression other ministers sighed.

"After he returns from the hunting,I will find a way to discuss about the matter of Samragyi. Till then stay silent and keep your calm" Birbhrat said. Other ministers nodded their head and the room fell in silence again.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

"Samrat went for hunting?" Kashmira frowned. It has just been a day that he faced assassination and he suddenly went out for hunting? She couldn't help but feel scared.