Resurrection Of A Witch

The Young Wolf grasped the handle of her shotgun and aimed it at a prone acolyte who was on the floor bleeding out before pulling the trigger, watching the Hive explode into a cacophony of solar light.

She reached behind her and attached the weapon to her back, shaking the blood off her newly armored fingers before lightly jogging over to where Ikora was now waiting for her.

They were all in the ritual cave in Savathûn's throne world, where five weeks prior Eris had first performed her ritual to become the Hive God of Vengeance.

She had just got back from killing the giant Flaming Hive Knight who happened to be one of the main warriors that had caused the mass extinction of a race known as the Ammonites.

It was a very long battle, for sure testing her endurance to the max but thanks to her new witch craft abilities, Xivu Arath's forces stood no chance.

Especially with her new build.

Those Pyrogale Gauntlets she had received from Shaxx were very useful, she doesn't think she's had this much fun with her Solar light for years.

Like the man had said a few weeks back when she first got the gloves, the light imbued in them allowed her to supercharge her Burning Maul for a very high damaging slam that caused flames to shoot out of her hammer and continuously scorch her enemies.

Pared with the armor she had found on Nezarec's ship, along with that Solar and Stasis shotgun well, she was practically unstoppable.

Plus, Conditional Finality was no joke, the best shotgun she had ever used, ever!

With all her new toys, Xivu's Champion, the one who had slayed so many innocent lives during the Hive's campaign for dominance across the universe, the Knight who had killed all those Ammonites was gone forever and those People were avenged by her hand.

Now, it was time to end this charade, deal with Xivu, resurrect Savathûn and get through that portal.

But, for some reason she had a bad feeling about this.

They were missing a piece to the puzzle, she was sure but she didn't know what it was.

She had a feeling though she'd find out very soon...

As soon as the young Titan came to rest by Ikora, the
Guardian choosing to ignore Immaru for the time being, the Warlock vanguard spoke towards Eris who was on top of the staircase before them, standing there with her sword clenched in her right hand, "Eris, I've arranged the transmat, but once she's here we'll lose containment. We can't go back on this one." She said.

"One last atrocity." Hive Eris' voice echoed somberly through the cavern, causing the Young Wolf to tense in preparation for what was about to occur.

She didn't like it, but she knew it needed to be done.

Still, if she made one wrong move, the Titan would have no trouble taking down the God of cunning once more.

She did it once, she could do it again.

Just then, the body of Savathûn appeared in the middle of the ritual circle, looking exactly the same as when she had killed the god over a year ago.

Immaru though, from his place next to Ikora started to sputter in indignation, staring at the vanguard with his narrowed optic, "Th-this wasn't the agreement! Xivu is still a threat!"

"Do it! You will not have another chance!" Eris demanded across the cavern.

They all watched as Immaru thought carefully about his decisions before ultimately floating forward to his dead master's body as he started the process.