The 15th Wish...

"Riven's last clutch, plucked from the void and saved from extinction." Crow said smiling at the Young Wolf as she walked up to his little corner at the HELM. "All thanks to you."

The Titan smiled back from underneath her helmet, "Maybe that bodes well for the rest of us then." She teased causing Crow to chuckle.

"Maybe. Either way, we held up our end of the bargain. Now it's Riven's turn." The Hunter shrugged, his words though made the Titan pensive for a moment, staring at her friend with gentle eyes.

She knew this plan was no doubt a hundred percent better than the original plan, the one with her going through the portal and destroying everything in her way until she got to the Witness itself.

Who knows how long that would've taken.

Still, this may be better for everyone involved, but that didn't stop the worry in her gut as she stared at her friend who was willing to take the leap for her, both for himself, to find who he was and so she didn't have to do it.

So she could be happy with Mara...

"Thank you." She suddenly said, the words whispered but Crow could still hear them, "I know you're doing this for you, to find your purpose and I totally agree with you there, but I...I also know a small part of you is doing this for me so...Thank you."

Crow huffed, a soft expression on his face as he gazed at the woman before him, "You've...always done everything you could for me, to help me when I really needed it so...it's only right I return the favor. There's truly no need to thank me."

"No. There is." She nodded her head, a small smile across her face, "There is."

The Hunter smiled back, "Well, if...if we're doing this, right now...there's, well there's something I need to tell you as well." He said, waiting until she gestured for him to continue before speaking again. "That first moment when I woke up in the Dreaming City...I was so lost. Confused."

"I didn't know where to go, who to trust. Everyone hated me for something I couldn't even remember. But you...you helped me find my footing. And when my memories came back, and everything made less sense than ever...you were there to see me through."

"You gave me the chance to walk through the Dreaming City with my head held high...and the courage to follow a new path."

"Thank you, Guardian. For everything. I'll see you starside, yah?"

The Titan swallowed thickly, unable to stop herself from rushing forward and embracing her friend, burying her face into his chest and hugging the life out of him.

The man chuckled, instantly bringing his arms up to wrap around her as the two just stood there and embraced for possibly the last time for a long while.

Possibly even months, depending on how long it took Mara and Osiris to pin-point Crow's exact location after he made it to the other side.

"I'll be right behind you." She promised, squeezing the man just a tad bit tighter making him huff as his hands started to gently pat her back to try and comfort her.

"You know, I can't tell who's worse, you or Mara when it comes to worrying about me." He teased, causing the Titan to scoff.

"Mara is a hundred times worse than I am. Do you know how hard she would've fought you if the choice wasn't between you or me?" She asked, looking up at him with a raised brow, "You'd be lucky if she even entertained the thought for a second before shooting you down."