Their Eternal Love

**SMUT CHAPTER**
-IF SMUT ISN'T YOUR THING, YOU CAN SKIP IT, IT'S JUST A CONTINUATION FROM WHERE THE LAST CHAPTER LEFT OFF-

"How about you show your girlfriend how much you love her." The Titan cooed, batting her honey brown eyes up at Mara, knowing exactly what it did to the woman who was currently trapping her against the bed with her thick thighs.

Mara smirked down at the brunette, grinding her hips down as one of her hands moved to the guardian's hair to pull at her curls, drawing a groan from the lightbearer, "I intend to." She purred before diving right into the Young Wolf's mouth, claiming the other woman like no one has before.

Except her of course.

The Young Wolf moaned into the steamy kiss as she raised one of her legs and wrapped it around the Queen's waist and started to gently rock back and forth against Mara, brushing both of their panty covered sexes together.

The monarch groaned into the kiss, matching her girlfriend's actions and alternating her hip thrusts with the shorter woman underneath her. When the Young Wolf would push up, Mara would grind down and vice ver-sa.

They continued this little dance of theirs for a few more minutes, greedily sucking each others face, swapping saliva and brushing their tongues together while they gently ground against one another, both of their undergarments now fully soaked with their own arousal and each others.

The Young Wolf could feel her lower lips practically quiver in anticipation for what Mara no doubt had planned for her, she could see it in the way her girlfriend was staring at her, her glowing blue eyes lit with hunger and something far more primal that she's only ever seen during their first time together all those months ago.

She knew tonight would be far more pleasurable than probably any night she'd ever experienced with the Queen before.

And she was all for that.

Mara pulled away first from their kiss, disconnecting their lips but not stopping the slow sensual grinding of their lower half's as she smirked down at the moaning Guardian beneath her.

She couldn't help but take another once over of the lithe yet muscular woman's frame. She loved her girlfriend's body, she truly did. The way she was skinny, but oh so in shape, the way her six pack just glistened when the light hit it the right way, how her arms were not obscenely muscular, but Mara could still feel the strength they held when she ran her hands across the guardian's arms.

The way her red lace bra and panties hugged her curves perfectly, the exposed skin of her muscular thighs that even after years of battle, years of conflict were so soft and smooth but her eyes, oh her girlfriend's beautiful eyes was really what made her motor going at the moment because they were currently reflecting back what was already in hers.

Hunger, lust, desire...

Love...

Now that she knew her girlfriend felt the same way as her, now that she has heard the words herself she was not leaving this room anytime soon.

She would definitely have to cancel her morning meetings tomorrow, because there was no way she'd be awake for them.

Not after what she had planned for the woman beneath her.

"You've been such a good girl for your Queen." Mara purred, emphasizing her point by grinding down with a particular hard thrust causing her Wolf to cry out in pleasure, "So hot...so needy...so wet." She whispered harshly as one of her hands moved from her head of hair downward, dragging its way down her entire body until it reached her covered sex where Mara could feel the Titan's arousal soak through her red lingerie.