"You Died..."

Osiris huffed and shook his head as he walked the streets of the Dreaming city towards his destination, mind off elsewhere as he thought about their current predicament.

It was still rather early so not a lot of people were up and on the streets which gave the warlock the perfect opportunity to sneak around undetected as he went to meet up with the Young Wolf.

This morning he had discovered an anomaly that was stopping him from completing the connection between Mara and Crow and he needed it dealt with quickly and quietly because if it wasn't, then they wouldn't be able to enter the portal to stop the Witness.

If they failed here, If the Witness won then everyone they loved, the entire universe would suffer and fall into darkness.

Everyone and everything would become a shell of what they used to be, depicted exactly what the Witness wanted and that could not happen.

It just couldn't...

Which was why he needed the Guardian to deal with this problem right now.

Especially before the meeting today.

So he had sent a message to Ghost to inquire about a quick meeting. Luck happened to be on his side too for the Titan was already up and agreed to meet him right outside the residential area of the Dreaming City.

It only took him another minute to reach the coordinates, and once he did he saw the Young Wolf leaning against an amethyst crystal in her workout clothes talking to Ghost who was hovering just above her right shoulder.

"Guardian!" He called out, nodding his head at the woman once she turned to look at him, "Thank you for agreeing to meet with me." He said.

The young woman smiled widely at her friend, "Of course Osiris, what did you need?" She asked, crossing her arms under her chest as she tilted her head questioningly at the man.

The man sighed under his breath, "As you know, the meeting today will be starting soon and this needs to be dealt with before then, if at all possible." He started off by saying.

The Titan frowned and furrowed her brows at the warlock, "What happened?"

"Something stands in our way." Osiris said, his left hand resting on his hip as his right gestured around wildly to emphasize his point, "An anomaly, casting a shadow in superposition across the Veil—resonating with it..."

"Do you know what it is?" She asked curiously, lips pursed back as she thought about the new obstacle in their path.

It seemed they just couldn't catch a break could they? One thing after another, something always came up to put a wrench in their plans...

"No," Osiris shook his head, "Whatever it is, it's drawing away the Traveler's connection, co-opting the Veil's place in their entanglement as if...it were a doppelgänger." He said.

"What could be doing that?" The Titan asked, "Obviously it's the Witness trying to stop us, but what could be affecting the Veil and the Traveler like this?"

Osiris shook his head, "Nothing good. I've isolated the anomaly's signal though. It's a familiar one, emanating directly from the Black Garden."

Ghost from his place still hovering next to the Guardian shook his shell in midair, "It must be the Sol Divisive, trying one last time to halt our advance."

Osiris nodded his head and crossed both arms over his chest, "My thoughts exactly, which is why I called you. I needed to know this would be dealt with, and quickly."

The Titan hummed, "Before the meeting today."

"Yes. If left unaddressed, we will be unable to follow Crow. He will be stranded," He said before huffing and despite the situation, allowing a small smirk to spread across his face, "I don't think even you would be able to hold Mara back from expressing her...anger if that were to occur." He said, making the Guardian giggle.