GOD'S TIME WITH HIS PEOPLE- TO SURRENDER COMPLETELY.

To surrender completely

Bible Text: Proverbs 16:3-4 saying
"Commit to God whatever you do, and he will establish your plans. The lord works out everything to it's prosper end even the wicked for the day of disaster."

What does it mean" To surrender completely"?
   To surrender completely means Allowing God to take full control of your life.

  The race of a Christian doesn't just end in redemption, but graduates into more stages. That is we need God to help us to go through it successfully letting him take over everything that concerns you. Being a Christian is not easy challenges, trials, temptation will  arise just to pull you down but always remember that your Father is there for you.

  Life is full of challenges that is why we need God Almighty to help us overcome it. Brethren, if you are experiencing any form of situation that you cannot tell anyone ask God to help you. He said in his word in Jeremiah 33:3

Call upon me and I will answer thee and show thee great and mighty things that ye do not know.

  God is asking you today to give him that challenge, burden so that he can carry it for you. He loves you so much that he is willing to help you all he wants from you is to surrender fully to him.

  Let him take full possession, ownership of your life. Let him stir ur life, let him be the driver of your life and I know if you allow him, things will begin to change in your life. Nothing is too big for God to handle, he can do all things and you being his child can also do all things through him. Phillipians chapter 4 verse 13 says

I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me.

  God has given you the power to overcome any obstacle in your life, to walk on snakes and serpents (Principalities and Powers) so don't be afraid of the troubles ahead just stay fast in God and you will conquer.

  God is never too busy to answer you when you call upon him, he is always ready to fight for you but before this can happen we have to do his will. Always strive to make him happy, do things that pleases him. We are in the last days and God is looking for people to join his army fighting for his kingdom. The devil is trying very hard to direct Christians to the wrong path and the only way we can escape is by surrendering completely to God.

   Beloved ❤️, God is always there to answer his people when we ask of him. He will never leave  in the time of need, Men will eventually leave us but Abba will never. Put your trust in him because he is able to take care of everything in your life.

Prayer of today's topic: Father I surrender all to you, take control of my life for in Jesus mighty name AMEN 🙏😇.

BACK TO THE HOST
May the lord bless his word in Jesus name Amen!!. Okay this was a very unique topic even the title" TO SURRENDER COMPLETELY" puts someone into deep thoughts*sighs*, I have learnt a lot and I know you have too. 

  And that brings us to the end of the show I know it is overwhelming 😭but we have no choice. But before we go I have a surprise for you guys game questions will be sent out so get ready and remember for every question answered correctly a reward is nearby *winks*.

  Bye my name is Zoe your lovely host and see you next time on GOD'S SHOW WITH ZOE!!. Stay blessed 🥰.