GOD'S TIME WITH HIS PEOPLE- JUST AN ENCOUNTER.

Just an encounter

Bible text:Luke 8:46-47 saying
"Jesus said someone touched me, I know that power has gone out of me. Then the woman seeing that she could not go unnoticed came trembling and fell at his feet in the presence of all the people, she told why she touched him and how she has been instantly healed"

What is an encounter?
  An encounter is point in which you meet someone. There are different kind of encounters but what we are going to focus on today is the greatest of all which is Divine encounter.

  Divine encounter is an encounter between God and man, it is a point in which God visits or remember you for good. When we encounter God every good thing begins to come in place, only a single encounter can change one's life forever. let's look at the woman with the issue of blood, just a little touch and her life never remained the same because she encounter Jesus that day.

  When God decides to visit someone's case be rest assured that case is over, when God remembers you for good you automatically aren't the same person because you have experience the power of God. In an encounter with God, we experience the true power of God in our lives and get to be transformed both spiritually and physically. Let's look at the lives of people in the bible that had one encounter with God and their lives never remained the same:

1. Abraham- When Abraham encountered God personally, his life changed. He was blessed with riches and was promised by God to be the father of all nations and all the descendants were under him, only because the God of wonders visited him.

2. Jacob- Jacob was a man whose story wasn't the best because he had the record of deception which he used towards his older brother Esau which made him to wander because his brother wanted to kill him but when he met the most high, his name and also his life was changed for better just because of one encounter.

3. Sarah- Sarah never believed that she would conceived a child at her old age. She was so discouraged even to the extent of telling her husband Abraham to sleep with her own maid but when God remembered her she took to birth. So was the case of Hannah who cannot conceive a child but God made himself real to her and she gave birth to Samuel and other children.

  Only an encounter brought all these to reality. An encounter brings about a turning point of everyman's life, when we encounter God people will not be able to comprehend or understand how it happened because it is not of the natural but of the supernatural. A life without an encounter is like a ordinary life without surprises, it's a life without substance and meaning. We can only have an encounter with God through some ways in we are going to learn below

WAYS IN WHICH I CAN ENCOUNTER GOD.

1. By the word of God: We can encounter God through reading the word of God. That is why it is important for every Christian to read and study God's word consistently in both time of good and bad so that when we are in any situation we will always encouraged by what God says in his word.

2. Through having the Holy spirit: One of the way we can gain access to having an encounter with God is by having the holy spirit. The holy Spirit is the spirit of God himself sent to help children of God in our race ot heaven so having him helps us having a chance of encountering with God because he dwells in us.

3. By being born again: Being born of the spirit enhances our encounter with the most high, God loves his own so for him to help us in time of trouble we have to be born again.

4. Through certain challenges: We can encounter God through certain challenges and trials. Challenges are there in a Christian's life not only to bring us down but to build our faith in God or destroy it so when in challenges we should always look to God for a change of story.

  One thing we Christians should know is that an encounter with God is driven by our faith in him, you can only experience an encounter if we believe in him without any doubts. Beloved, we should always pray for an encounter with God because it helps us to grow spiritually, I know you might be asking what do I gain after I have an encounter with God well, let's look at the benefits of having an encounter with God.

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I HAVE AN ENCOUNTER WITH GOD.

1. A Life time transformation: when we encounter God, our life transforms from natural to supernatural because we had a contact with him.

2. Change of perspective: when we encounter God, our view of him and his works changes. God opens our eyes and we are launched into the spiritual realm that those supernatural things that seems natural to men are made supernatural to us, and we begin to understand the realities in the spirit realm and happenings in his kingdom.

3. Uncommon things begins to happen in our lives: when we encounter God, good things begin to happen to us, things out of our imagination will become a constancy in our life. God begins to work miracles in our lives and people are being impacted through it. Our lives turns to a point which God uses to impact the world because we had only a single encounter with him.

4. Status change: an encounter with God changes our status both spiritually and physically. Where we were before will no longer be where we are now because we are already in a higher dimension of God's mighty works.

  So that's what happens when we encounter God. brethren we are encouraged to always wait on God because he is the one that has the final say in any trial we are passing through in life. Always trust in his plan so that you can experience AN ENCOUNTER WITH THE MOST HIGH.

  Prayer of today's topic: Father I want to have a life changing encounter, help me to have an unbelievable encounter with you in Jesus mighty name AMEN 🙏.

BACK TO THE HOST
  May the Lord bless his word in Jesus name Amen!!. Very heart strucking if I must say 🤭, indeed knowledge is power.

  I can't believe that just an encounter with him can actually transform my life for the better, well Daddy I don't just desire one encounter with you but many more because imagine if only one can actually change my life then what do you think the others will do? I'm sure the outcome will be more than extraordinary*smiles*.

  Okay so we are going to be leaving shortly but before that happens, game questions will be sent out so please endeavor to answer them. We all know our normal routine: vote, comment, share this book to your friends and as you do so you will be blessed in Jesus name Amen🙏.

  Bye, my name is Zoe and see you next time on GOD'S SHOW WITH ZOE.