🎆EPISODE 10🎆

Hello my dearies😘, My name is Zoe your host as you might know already 🤭*smiles* and welcome back to "GOD'S SHOW WITH ZOE!!!".

  Looking back at the time we all have spent on this show, the journey which God has helped us to scale through......Indeed he has been so faithful 🙌 I'm really grateful and I know you are too....God bless you richly.

  Okay so before we go further, let's meet with the Father because without him there isn't "GOD'S SHOW WITH ZOE". Let's pray 🙇‍♀️

"Rock of ages we thank you for all you have done, we thank you for your mercy, protection, faithfulness, love and every single thing in our lives may you be highly glorified in Jesus name Amen. Father we have come before you today to invite you into today's show, dwell among us o Lord and be the anchor of today's show. Thank you father because we know you have answered us in Jesus mighty name AMEN 🙏!!!"

  Can we bless the name of the Lord with the shout of praise *🗣️📢* Thank you Father for joining us, with him here we can continue....

Now the topic for today is..... drumroll please

THE POWER INVESTED IN HIS NAME

Wow...... still wondering

"IN WHOSE NAME EXACTLY?"

"WHY IS THIS NAME SO SPECIAL?"

"WHAT IS THIS POWER?...."

  I'm really anticipating alot from this teaching including answers to my questions and I know at the end of this show, it will be memorable because obviously it's coming directly from the King of all kings himself WHY WON'T IT?😁....

  Let's hear what the Creator of the universe is saying concerning this *winks*.