🌻EPISODE 14🌻

Hola CHAMPS🏆....My name as always is Zoe your girl, and welcome back to GOD'S SHOW WITH ZOE!!!

  Indeed it's another day to start winning again and an another opportunity to have a one-on-one encounter with the saviour...So get prepared, get expectant and get ready for his arrival...

  Okay before He comes, we have to ask him for his presence... let's pray

"Gracious Father we thank you, we thank you for your guidance, protection and faithfulness...may you be all the praise and Glory in Jesus mighty name AMEN. Father o God we are here today to ask your presence to be with us all... sending your word down to us and blessing it in our hearts in Jesus mighty name AMEN. thank you precious God for answering all out prayers in Jesus mighty name AMEN."

Now the moment we all being waiting for....The topic for today is...*suspense brewing*

HIS RIGHT CHOICE

Okayyy.....His Right choice *thinking*
But what is compelling me now is

WHOSE RIGHT CHOICE AGAIN?

AND WHY IS THIS CHOICE SO RIGHT?

ALSO, WHO IS THE ONE CHOOSING?...

  I'm curious and I can already tell that this session of his word will be interesting and Spirit filled, because only by the topic "HIS RIGHT CHOICE" it just brings a tinkling to my spirit and I hope you still feel it too.

  Let's all get ready to welcome the Lord as He gives to us what He has for us today*Smiles*.