✨EPISODE 8✨

Hello my precious 🤭, my name is Zoe your host and welcome back to GOD'S SHOW WITH ZOE.

  So how are my favourite audience been doing? How is your day? I know it has been beautiful and if it isn't, well anticipate because the day isn't over and there are more to come 😁.

  I bet you enjoyed the last episode, well this one is going to be inspiring and amazing, I can feel it in my bones so watch out because more surprises are coming your way.

  So, before we go further let's pray

"Lord we adore you for all the miracles and wonders that has been happening in our lives, we know you are the one that does it and we give glory to you alone. Daddy we come before your feet today to ask you to join us in today's show. thank you precious father because we know you are already here with us for in Jesus mighty name we have prayed AMEN 🙏"

  Okay, the topic for today is*drumrolls*

JUST PRAY AND BELIEVE

  Life really isn't easy, certain things happen that we don't have control over only the one whose perfect in all ways knows what happens next.  

  When certain life challenges comes our way, do you think we should commit it into God's hands in prayers and believe that he can do the impossible or should we just tag them as circumstances that must happen and move on with our lives?

  Let's find out what the perfect one is saying concerning this.