💘EPISODE 7💘

Hello beloved ❤️, my name is Zoe your host as always and welcome back to GOD'S SHOW WITH ZOE!!!.

  Okay so before we go straight to what God has for us today, I feel like saying something to someone. I actually don't know what you might be passing through or what someone has told you that you are not loved but I want to say there is someone who loves you unconditionally and his name is Jesus.

  He paid the price so that you can be saved and redeemed, when others abandon you he can never leave you because he cherishes you more than anything, always remember that.

  So let's pray,

"King of Glory, we thank you for everything you have done for us, we are grateful for everything. Abba father we ask again you join us on this show today. Father, as you send your word to us let your word be a light and lamp unto our feets to direct us all the days of our lives thank you heavenly father for in Jesus mighty name we have prayed AMEN 🙏"

  Okay so today's topic is*drum rolls*

THE LOVE OF OUR LIVES

  Today's special is all about Love love love but most especially the love of God, the word of God says in the book of Romans

"What can separate us from the love of God is it tribulation, principalities, powers, angels, demons, height or depth?"

  Well the answer is absolutely NOTHING so dear friend get ready because shortly we all are diving into that love.

  So sit back, fasten your seat belt because it's going to be bumpy ride. Let's hear what Yeshua is saying on this*winks*.