💜EPISODE 13💜

Hello Young dreamers💭, my name as you might already know is Zoe and welcome back to GOD'S SHOW WITH ZOE🎉🎉.

Here's a quick round of words from me to everyone out there, you just got to hear this; You are beautiful, you are handsome, you are courageous, you are God's special treasure. Do not give up on your dreams but push further, putting your all in God. When the journey gets tough continue to move on, note: the only time you can get defeated is when you finally give up on life.

Remember, He told us in his word in Jeremiah 29:11 that His plans for all of us are always good and He never wants anything bad to happen to us but good all the time. So, just let him take the wheel of your life and drive you through out your days in life and if you don't how, let me pray with you on this *closes eyes*

"Beautiful Father, The King of all kings, the Lily of the valley we exalt your name... take all the glory in Jesus name Amen. Father we know we are sinners and have wronged you in many ways because all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God we ask you have mercy upon us and forgive us. Cleanse us from all our sins and remember not all our past mistakes, write our name in the book of life and wipe our names from the book of death. Henceforth, take full control of our lives and give us a new beginning. Thank you Lord for prayer answers in Jesus mighty name we have prayed Amen"

I'm glad you accepted him today into your life and I know the Hosts of Heaven are celebrating on your behalf... CONGRATULATIONS🤝 you are blessed. Okay so let us pray for His presence

"O Lord my Heavenly Father, we adore you for another time on this show... Thank you Lord. Father we have come before your feet and we ask you for your presence again today because you have assured us in your word that when two or three are gathered together in your name you are always there, please Lord dwell among us and be with us. Thank you Lord for answering our prayers because we can already feel your presence in our midst in Jesus mighty name we have prayed together AMEN!!!"

Thank God He is here so... Our topic for today is... drumrolls please

THE FLESH WILL ALWAYS TRY TO RULE

Flesh?....what flesh...ours?
Now I'm getting a thought that's it our Human flesh but why...why will it?. I love myself and I know myself loves me too so why will it try to rule over me, I want to know.

Let's meet with our creator because He is the only one we can get answers to all our questions, Let's go😉.