💫EPISODE 6💫

Hello my babies 🤭, my name is Zoe your host and welcome back to GOD'S SHOW WITH ZOE!!!.

  Okay I know all the "my babies" stuff was kinda cheesy*giggles* but you know I can't help myself 😭, l cherish you guys and I'm grateful for all the support but the up most praise goes to the most high for always gracing us with his presence on this show 🥰, Thank you sir.

  Okay so, we are going to be praying shortly,

"Almighty father we praise you, thank you for the success of last show, thank you abba for always gracing us with your presence may your name be highly praised. Father we once again ask for you to join us in today's show, dwell among us for you are highly welcomed in Jesus name Amen 🙏"

  He is here, can we welcome our king with sound of applause*applause* for he is worthy to be praised, thank you holy one for being with us today.
   So our topic for today is *suspense* drum rolling .

JUST AN ENCOUNTER

  Quite interesting... don't you think? I want to know more and I know you want too.

"WHO ARE WE ENCOUNTERING WITH?"

"WHY DOES THIS ENCOUNTER MATTER?"

"HOW CAN WE BE INVOLVED IN THIS ENCOUNTER?"

  Various questions are lingering in our minds right now and we want answers to them.

  Let's hear what the God of wonders is saying concerning this*smiles*.