🎁EPISODE 5🎁

Hola amigos 👋, my name is Zoe your host as always and welcome back to GOD'S SHOW WITH ZOE!!!.

  Special greetings from me and participants in GOD'S SHOW WITH ZOE crew to all the countries in the world, I want to say we love you guys but Jesus loves you more. We pray that any challenge that any of you guys are passing through will soon be taken care of in Jesus name Amen, Don't lose hope because Jesus is taking care of everything.

  We acknowledge what you are doing and we want to celebrate you all. Thank you very much wonderful people.

  Okay so before we continue, let's pray for his presence.

"Jehovah Nisi, we thank u for success of the last show and the shows before may your name be magnified in Jesus name Amen. Father we are here again to ask for you to join us in today's show, dwell among us precious father for in Jesus mighty name we have prayed AMEN!!!"

  Can we welcome the creator of the universe with a shout of hallelujah HALLELUJAH, finally the almighty is here.

  So let's cut to the chase, the topic for today's show is *drum beats*.

HE CAN NEVER LEAVE YOU NOR FORSAKE YOU.

  Hmm..... *thinking*, life is full of ups and downs now you think your friend is with you the next minute they are gone. At some point, family members eventually leaves because of one issue or the other. Do you think we should believe what God is saying that he will never leave us or will he just leave us like others do?, I'm curious.

  Let's find out what the Holy one is saying concerning this *smiles*.