🌼EPISODE 9🌼

Hello my darlings😘, my name is Zoe your host and welcome back to GOD'S SHOW WITH ZOE!!!.

  I want to take this few minutes to encourage each one of us not to ever look down on ourselves, note you aren't an ordinary person but a treasure formed in the likeness of Christ a child of God.

  So don't let anyone or any circumstance of the world intimidate you and tell you who you are not. you are more than you think you are, Always remember that😉.

  So let's start today's show fully with the opening prayer,

"King of Glory we thank you and adore you, thank you for the success of the last show may your mighty name be praised forever. Father we come again to ask you to join us, be with us and dwell among us. God the Father we invite you here God the son we invite you here and God the holy spirit we invite you here, thank you Abba father for prayer answers in Jesus mighty name we have prayed AMEN 🙏"

  Let the people of God shout a big AMEN *AMEN!!!* He is here thank you Lord. Okay so our topic for today's show is *drumrolls*

COMING OF AGE TO FUFILL

  It is certain that every human on this earth was sent for a purpose to fufill something great, Some might know what theirs is while some don't but despite all this we all know there is one who knows the fate of all humans and he is the Almighty God🙌.

  So that's why we are here today kneeling before him to hear what he is saying concerning us and for us to get a glimpse of what the future holds for us.

  Let's hear what The Mighty man of battle has to say on this *Winks*.