GOD'S TIME WITH HIS PEOPLE- THE POWER INVESTED IN HIS NAME.

The Power invested in his name

Bible text: Phillipians 2:9-11 saying
"9 Therefore God has highly exalted him and bestowed on him the name that is above every name, 10 so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11 and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."

In Which Name is this Power given?

  The Bible text above Phillipians 2:9-11 has made us understand that there is a name which God has given the upmost power and has exalted it but what is that name exactly... that is what we will be looking at today.

  The Name is the Name of Jesus Christ, the name of Jesus is the greatest name that exalted above every other name in the universe. This name carries a supernatural power that no one that named or not named can equal, rival or oppose. It is the Name above every other name.

  God created man out of his own image and likeness, and after he created man he gave man the Breath of life to live forever. But all that agenda began to fall when man sinned against God by disobeying his will, then death came into the world...

  But because God loves us and didn't want us to die, he brought Jesus the true way to die for our sins thereby giving us a chance to be saved and live forever again. Jesus had to undergo that burden of dieing on the cross of Calvary for our sins to be covered and when he arose from the dead he ascended to heaven in glory.

  Now he is sitting at the right hand of God because God has exalted him. He gave him a name that is above every other name, a name that at the mention of it every knee must bow and every tongue must confess to the glory of God.

  The name of Jesus is ever so powerful that even when challenges, obstacles and situation are in our way when we call upon that name it clears away.... and that is why it is important for every Christian to engage the power in his name. But, firstly we have to know what does the name entails or what or what can the power in the name do, and that's what we will be discussing below...

Take a look👇

WHAT CAN THE POWER OF THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST DO

1. The name of Jesus Christ saves; The Bible gives us a great understanding on this in Matthew 1:21 which says

And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus for he shall save his people from their sins.

And also in Proverbs 18:10 saying

The name of the Lord is a strong tower, the righteous run into it and they are saved.

  There are many bible verses that tells us more but we are going to end with this two, these verse tells us that the name of Jesus can save us from our sins be it iniquities. It can save you from that depression, state of rejection, mental instability... Just mention it, it can save you from all.

  The word of God says in Romans that if we can believe in Jesus the name of Jesus we will be saved. The name of Jesus is the only name that can save a man's soul and free him from eternal condemnation in hell fire; when someone is in sin he is in bondage but when that person accepts and believe in the name of Jesus Christ that person is saved and rescued from that bondage of death. We can only get our salvation and redemption through the name of Jesus.

2. The name of Jesus heals; Mark 16:18 Jesus speaking in that scripture says

In my name, they shall lay hands on the sick and they shall recover.