🌹EPISODE 11🌹

Hello Family☺️, my name is Zoe and welcome back to GOD'S SHOW WITH ZOE!!!.

It's a wonderful thing to be in his presence again☺️ and I thank God for another opportunity to be in this show. He has been faithful and he is still faithful....

So guys, let's pray

"Beautiful creator we thank you for this show, we thank you for our lives may you take all the glory in Jesus mighty name AMEN. Father we ask for your presence again because we know whenever you are around there is always fullness of joy. Thank you O Lord for answering our prayer for we can already feel your presence in our midst in Jesus mighty name AMEN🙏"

Now we can continue, okay so the topic for today is....

THE GREATEST HELPER, THE TRUE COMFORTER.

I know most of you already know who the greatest helper is, which is the Holy spirit but today, God wants to lead us into another different dimension of knowing who truly is the third person in trinity...

WHO IS THE GREATEST HELPER?

WHO IS THE TRUE COMFORTER?

WHO IS THE HOLY SPIRIT?

These are questions that will be answered as we listen to the main guest speaker, our Father. There isn't anything I can say because obviously I don't know what to say about it but let's hear what the First person in trinity has in store for us today... *smiles*.