NEWS?

"Wow, that was something if you ask me" Precious exclaimed looking shocked "Can't believe you actually met Him face to face?"

"Me too. Each time i think about it, it seems surreal like a dream or something but it's totally real and it makes me believe in Him the more and that He actually chose me for the reason" I said with a smile.

"It's nice to know that you finally see what i see in you" She smirked

"Thanks Precious for always believing in me" I said grateful to have her as my friend.

"You are welcome" She smiled sheepishly "So are we going on with the plan or what?, Time is ticking and we don't have much time you know"

She was already on her feet.

"Yeah Yeah, please just go set up the shooting area and i will be with you shortly" I said on my feet too.

"Roger that Captain" Precious saluted and left which made me laugh as i watched her leave.

Now on to the matter at hand...
What will i say?

"Well you might as well just leave it to me" A voice whispered which left me with a smile.

Yup He got that one covered....and just the sound of it is totally fine by me.

*****

Amy's pov

Feeling the stench of drugs and aniseptics slowly creep in my nostrils, i couldn't stop myself from having the urge to throw up.

Seriously this is the main reason i hate hospitals aside from the fact it always give out an uneasy feeling from each corners everytime i come here.

Everywhere!....sick patients with no glimpse of hope on their faces, young children forced to be hospitalised due to one ailment or the other, injured victims rolled in at every second seeking for attention.

This place reeks bad news for sure and it is unfortunate that this same place has become my home for the past few weeks.

Neither me nor my parents has decided to leave here just because we all want to be by his side and even if one of us does, it wouldn't be up to an hour. That is how our lives have been playing out ever since.

Nobody could blame us and we couldn't blame ourselves... Circumstance has made us this way.

Pushing away that sad thought, i decided to focus on what was at hand and that was when i noticed a figure coming my way.

It was Precious's Dad.... Pastor derek.
I knew He was around but i didn't bother to see him.

Rude of me right?... i know.

Getting to where i was seated, He sat close to me and placed his hand on my shoulder.

"How are you doing dear?" He asked staring into my eyes with concern in which i looked away.

"I'm Fine" I replied shortly. I didn't like the way people looked at me with pity as if i have lost some thing when i didn't and now he isn't excluded.

I felt it deep down He knew i wasn't telling the truth but He didn't push it further and i was grateful to him for that.

My well being wasn't a top priority right now so why bother talking about it. All i wanted was to discuss how my brother was faring in that choked up surgical room.

I can't imagine how he will feel with all those doctors surrounding him.

"How is it going?" I asked hoping for a positive reply.

"The doctors are doing all they can" He said

"Any update?"

"None we have heard so far" He responded shooking his head and i didn't ask further.