GOD'S TIME WITH HIS PEOPLE- SOWING SEEDS ON EARTH, GATHERING HARVEST IN HEAVEN.

Sowing seeds on earth, gathering harvest in Heaven.

Bible text: Genesis 8:22 saying "As long as the earth endures, seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night will never cease."

What do we mean by "Seeds"?

Now according to Human knowledge and understanding, seeds are unit of reproduction of flowering plants. They bring about reproduction of fruits after being planted and that's where seedtime and harvest comes to play but that is not what God wants us to look at today, we will be focusing on Spiritual seeds because there are physical seeds and spiritual seeds.

Spiritual seeds are spiritual entities or entities of the spiritual realm when sown and nutured, grows bearing fruits that are made manifest physically. When we look more into spiritual seeds, we are not talking about Apple or mango seeds but seeds that are sown but are not seen with naked eyes.

It should be known that after planting, there is always harvest but what really brings about the harvest is determined by the time when the seed is being nutured and germinates because that's the time we all well know what the seed will become, if it is nutured and guided well it will be healthy and bring out healthy fruits but if it is not well nutured it will die and the purpose of planting it will not be accomplished.

Let's take ourselves Humans as a simple example, physically when farmers plants a seed they tend to focus all their attention to the seedling so that it will not be malnutured. They nuture it with care, water, sunlight, manure and all the likes to enable it's growth so also does we Christians sow seeds and we have to nuture it very well so that it doesn't die and fail to bring fruits in not only our lives but others.

Spiritual seeds needs guidance and special nuturing for growth or else it might grow to what you expect and anticipate for it but before we go too deeper on this, let's get to know "What did Jesus the Great sower say about this" below.

THE TRUE SOWER

Jesus the son of God gave a parable about a sower and we have been told that that sower is indeed Christ himself and the seeds is the word of God. Let's look at it scripturally in Matthew 13:1-23;

Jesus told the multitude that a farmer went out to sow seeds, As He scattered it some fell along the path and birds ate them up; These were the people who hears the word of God but doesn't understand it and then the devil comes and steals it from them. Some seeds fell on the rocky places where little soil was found they shoot up quickly but when the sun came up they were scorched and withered away; These are the people that that hears the word of God and receives it with joy but they don't have roots so when the persecution of the world came they fell.

Some seeds fell among thorn which grew up but was choked by the thorns; These are the people that hears it but the worries of life chokes the word of God making it unfruitful. And some seeds fell on a good soil where it produced greatly; These are the ones that hears the word of God and understands it thereby yielding fruits and these are the ones which Jesus the sower encourages us to be.

We should all be be hearers and doer of the word of God because it is a seed sown into our lives by Jesus thereby yielding good fruits in our lives when cultivated well. So now that we know little about sowing, let's get to know the dimensions of sowing because sowing has dimensions and it is important we practice them all.

DIMENSIONS OF SOWING

There are three dimensions which we are to be talking about shortly, they are: