EPISODE 16

Greetings my SOCIAL MEDIA FAM!. My name as always is Zoe and welcome back to.... GOD'S SHOW WITH ZOE.

What a nice sunny day to hear The word of God again, I just feel it in my guts that this one will be a game changer... Can't wait for it so let's pray for His arrival.

"Heavenly Father we thank you for the success of last show, we thank you for always fufilling your word each time in our lives that you will never forsake us anytime we call upon you Take all the glory in Jesus name Amen!. Gracious God we ask again for your presence, dwell among us and be with us. Thank you Father for Prayer answers in Jesus Mighty name Amen!"

Finally He is here with us, People of God let's give a shout to our King!!! *Shout of praise*. Glory to God!

Now the topic of the word which will be coming out from The creator's mouth is...

BEAUTIFUL SCARS MADE PERFECT.

Hmm... *Thinking* What a interesting topic indeed. Immediately i heard this topic, series of questions rushed in my head all at the same time.

I wonder, Can a scar be made perfect and be gone forever?, Can a scar even be called beautiful?... I want to get answers to all these questions and i know where i can get it all from... GOD!.

Let's hear what The I AM THAT I AM is saying concerning this.