💖EPISODE 1💖

Hi guys 🤗, my name is Zoe the host of this new show and welcome to GOD'S SHOW WITH ZOE!!!.

  I know most of you guys might be confused about the title and various questions are roaming in your minds.

HOW DID SHE COME UP WITH "GOD'S SHOW WITH ZOE?"

"IS IT REALLY A SHOW?"

"WHY IS IT DIFFERENT?"

  Guess what! you're in luck I'm going to answer them.
  Well, first and foremost this show was not named by me but by the Holy spirit the spirit of truth and also it's different from others by God's grace. It isn't entirely a ordinary show but a Christian one which I consider as an interview with God Almighty. Isn't that nice😁.

  I am so blessed and privileged to be used and chosen as the host of this wonderful show by Him. I hope that as we go through this journey together, you will get to know God and get the true insight of his kingdom. So let me not keep you waiting.

LET THE SHOW BEGIN!!!.

  Ok this show is going to be in different aspects which is God's time with his people which is my favorite and Game time, the game time will not be frequent but will be from time to time so please note.

  Before we go further on this show let's go through our one and only rule: Prayer we are opted to pray for his presence to be with us by welcoming the trinity here (Matthew 18:19-20). Please let's pray

"Heavenly father, thank you for everything, thank you for who you are, for what you have done and what you are about to do. Father lord, we ask for your presence to dwell among us, we welcome you here thank you Abba father for in Jesus mighty name we have prayed AMEN!!!"

  So our topic today is *drum rolls*

FORGIVENESS

  Forgiveness is very essential in every Christian's life, some people might say "forgiveness is all about pardoning someone who offended you" that's okay but there is actually more to that.

  Let's hear what the King of kings has to say on it *smiles*.