EPISODE 17

Rise and shine God's love, My name is Zoe your Host and welcome back to GOD'S SHOW WITH ZOE!!.

It's a beautiful thing for us all to be here alive yet again, The Lord has been faithful in keeping all His promises and most especially the one of not Leaving us and forsaking us.

I can clearly remember the session we had with Him in one of the episodes on this show concerning this and i must say, before that time i was doubting a little bit of His presence in my life due to some challenges i have been facing but after hearing Him say those words to us

"I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU NOR FORSAKE YOU"

I felt my faith rising up again and i believed it so much, thank God now i have really been seeing His protection and provision over my life and i know i am not the only one experiencing this.... Indeed He has been faithful!.

So let's continue with the show, i just felt it in my spirit to share my testimony with you all. Hope it didn't bore you guys? *Nervous giggles*, i know it didn't so let's pray.

"ABBA Father we thank you, Elohim we adore you, Adonai we give you praise, to you alone be all the glory. Father we have not come here on our own accord but we are here as a family, we ask you visit us and make your presence manifest to us today. Thank you precious Father for we know you have answered our prayers in Jesus mighty name Amen!"

I can already feel His presence once again... so the topic for today is....

SOWING SEEDS ON EARTH, GATHERING HARVEST IN HEAVEN.

Well that's a wonderfully interesting topic indeed, and i pray it will be a blessing to us all so everyone ready yourselves for another visitation of His Holy word.

Let's hear what ELOHIM has to say on this☺.